My grandma died

by asortafairytale 29 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

(((((((Asortafairytale)))))))

I'm sorry for you loss, Grandma's are special people. Cherish your memories they will be there forever

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

((((Adrienne)))

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

so very, very sorry to hear of your loss. my thoughts will be with you and your family. take care

• Solace
    Solace

Im so sorry, my deepest sympathy to you and your family.

• ugg
    ugg

no words to take away your pain,,,,just wanted you to know i am thinking of you at this very difficult time....

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

((((((((((((asortafairytale)))))))))))))))))

So sorry for your loss. Mine died and was burried on my birthday....which stinks because now every birthday for the rest of my life, i have to remember the worst.

Try to remember the best. I always try and it helps. And who knows. . . maybe she's still around somehow and we just don't know it. I'd like to think so.

• Swan
    Swan

I'm so sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy.

Tammy

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I'm really sorry for the loss of your dear Grandmother, you will always have the good memories to cherish.

My deepest sympathies.

Katie

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((((((Adrienne)))))))))

Sorry for your loss. I never really knew my grandmothers -- one died before I was born, the other when I was two. It's wonderful that you have shared warm times together and that you have those precious memories to savor. Things will be tough for a while, but the hurt and anger over her loss will lessen in time.

((((((Dede)))))

Those song lyrics brought tears to my eyes! Beautiful!

out

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

Thank you all so much, for everything! I am just here, taking it as best I can. I think maybe she knew it was coming...and made her peace these last months. I'm so glad I was able to celebrate my first Christmas when she was alive. I know how much that meant to her. This is much, much harder than I ever thought it would be. She was such an important person in my life...she looked out for me, my entire life. She picked up in a lot of places that my mother just couldn't.

I think she wanted to make sure I was happy, safe, and a stronger person before she left. And I am. I am so glad that she will never have to go through dialysis again, or worry about keeping her Nitro with her, or giving herself insulin ever again. I just miss her.

Thank you all again!

Adrienne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit