To webmaster

by Kophagangelos 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Kophagangelos
    Kophagangelos

I had sended the email to you! Why do you ignore my email often? Do you cannot answer the email?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Simon has tons in his hands right now that he can't answer all emails at the moment. He's working on a brand new forum which has like 90-95% of his attention to. He's wanting to get this out asap.

The only thing he will pay attention to as far as emails are concerned is TOS violations on this forum.

Sorry, but he will try and get back to you asap when he's done with the new forum.

Yizuman

• Simon
    Simon

Kophagangelos: Your email did not make much sense to me I'm afraid which is why I haven't replied yet, but thanks for your patience (not).

I'm not going to delete a topic just because you have decided that it's now 'finished' ... whatever that means.

If you can give me a good reason then I will look into it but otherwise I'm afraid I don't see that there is anything I need to do.

• Kophagangelos
    Kophagangelos

I had write the email to Webmaster again, Simon. I hope you will accept it now. Thank you!

Yizuman, thank you for the message that I know not.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

jesus wept.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Yizuman

I don't know what to say about this, I will email Bill to see what he says and go from there.

Yizuman

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=43885&site=3

Simon has tons in his hands right now that he can't answer all emails at the moment. He's working on a brand new forum which has like 90-95% of his attention to. He's wanting to get this out asap.

The only thing he will pay attention to as far as emails are concerned is TOS violations on this forum.

Sorry, but he will try and get back to you asap when he's done with the new forum.

Yizuman

Some of your comments of late seem quite authoritative on several different matters concerning several different people. I am really not trying to start anything but you seem to in these comments and others which I can not find readily, give those who are not familiar with you (the posters you are addressing and those reading) a reason to think you know these particular people more then I believe you do.

Please forgive me if they asked you to be their spokesman. But comments such as you will e-mail Bill Bowen of Silentlambs and "get back with" TH. And your comments on this thread; Simon will e-mail Kophagangelos "when he has the time" or "The only thing he will pay attention to as far as emails are concerned is TOS violations on this forum".

All this seems quite presumptuous on your part. JMO

Perhaps I need to go to bed, as I am tired. Forgive me for being picky.

edit to add

I would have e-mailed you this as not to start a mess but your e-mail is locked.

Edited by - cassiline on 5 January 2003 7:16:30

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Lol Sister Cass.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Gee Cass, you sound just like *cough*Farkel*cough*.

Sorry, it's locked to keep spammers out of my email box since they run a scan program that sweeps the web for email addies all over the web and if they run across mine, I'm automatically on their spam list. Screw that.

Yizuman
    From the "need a cough syrup" class

• Kophagangelos
    Kophagangelos

Simon, do you have get my email???

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Cassie.....good points.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit