Christianity vs Islam

by Stan Conroy 4 Replies latest social humour

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

Doesn't the conflict in the middle east between Christians and Muslims really boil down to a bunch of children arguing over who has the biggest imaginery friend?

Stan

• Matty
    Matty

A Jew, a Christian and a Muslim were having a discussion about who was the most religious.

"I was riding my camel in the middle of the Sahara," exclaimed the Muslim. "Suddenly a fierce sandstorm appeared from nowhere. I truly thought my end had come as I lay next to my camel while we being buried deeper and deeper under the sand. But I did not lose my faith, I prayed and prayed and suddenly, for a hundred metres all around me, the storm had stopped. Since that day I am a devout Muslim and am now learning to recite the holy Koran by memory."

"One day while fishing," started the Christian, "I was in my little dinghy in the middle of the ocean. Suddenly a fierce storm appeared from nowhere. I truly thought my end had come as my little dinghy was tossed up and down in the rough ocean. But I did not lose my faith, I prayed and prayed and suddenly, for 300 metres all around me, the storm had stopped. Since that day I am a devout Christian."

"One day I was walking down the road," explained the Jew, "I was in my most expensive designer outfit in the middle of New York city. Suddenly I saw a black bag on the ground in front of me appear from nowhere. I put my hand inside and found a million dollars in cash. I truly thought my end had come as it was a Saturday, and we are not allowed to handle money on Saturdays. But I did not lose my faith in God, I prayed and prayed and suddenly,... for 500 metres all around me,... it was Tuesday!"

Edited by - matty on 4 January 2003 15:53:5

• heathen
    heathen

Stan- That's about the way I've seen it . The muslims want their dome on the rock and the jews want solomons temple. Now if solomon were alive today he might just say " cut it in half". Matty - Here is another one , Why do Jews have such big noses? answer - because air is free . lol

• GeddyLee
    GeddyLee

Ya Stan, I have to agree with you on this one. Blood, death, suffering, and hatred. All in the name of their Gods.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

And the sad part is, it's not even different gods. It's the same Jewish god with different followings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit