IME NOT AN APOSTATE. I BELEIVE IN GOD

by nightwarrior 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

I AM NOT AN APOSTATE .

I JUST REASONED FROM A HUMAN POINT OF VIEW ,I LOVE JEHOVAH I WANT LIFE ETERNAL WITH MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ,SHORT & NARROW IS THE ROAD LEADING TO LIFE,ARE YOU SURE YOUR ON IT, FIND OUT WHAT ROAD THE SOCIETY IS LEADING YOU DOWN .JUMP OF,WHILE YOU CANYOUR LIKE A BUNCH OF LEMMINGS HEADED WHERE?????????NOT TO LIFE IME SURE

WHY DO WE ALLOW THE LABEL OF BEING CALLED AN APOSTATE ( PINED TO US) SURELY THE TERMINOLOGY SHOULD BE (FREEDOM ZOIDS )

.IF WANTING QUESTONS ANSWERD FOR MYSELF FROM THE SCRIPTURES IS WRONG

IF WANTING REASONS WHY THE WATCHTOWER/BIBLE TRACT SOCIETY HAVE LIED& FAILED SO MANY TIMES WITH THERE FALSE PREDICTIONS,FROM THE BIBLE CONCERNING EVENTS

IF WANTING TO KNOW WHY THEY USED THE CATHOLIC BIBLE /COPIED FROM IT AND ALTERD CERTAIN WORDS IN MOST VERSES, THERBY INVALIDATING THERE OWN BIBLE.

SURLY JEHOVAH WILL ADD TO THEM THE PLAGUES AS SEEN IN BOOK OF REVELATION

QUESTIONING WHY THEY AS WELL AS THE CATHOLIC RELIGION CLAIM TO BE JEHOVAHS SPOKSMAN ON EARTH,

WHY THE WATCHTOWER FOUNDERS USED ASTROLOGY/& THE PYRAMIDS TO FORCAST DATES & TIMES ,WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ?????????

HAVE THEY LIED TO PEOPLE WHY HAVE THEY STOLEN YOUR LIFE AS THEY STOLE MINE.,ALL IN GOD S NAME.

BUT I AM NOW FREE TO DO AS GOD WANTED ME TO DO ,WHICH IS TO RECOGNIZE THAT I CAN WORSHIP HIM THROUGH ANY MEANS I CAN FIND THROUGH CHRIST JESUS .

Edited by - nightwarrior on 4 January 2003 10:48:32

Edited by - nightwarrior on 4 January 2003 14:16:43

• FrankyFourVests
    FrankyFourVests

You are also free to not use caps. God wants you to.

• Ed
    Ed
    I AM NOT AN APOSTATE .

I JUST REASONED FROM A HUMAN POINT OF VIEW ,I LOVE JEHOVAH I WANT LIFE ETERNAL WITH MY FAMILY...

Apostate != Atheist

The word apostate just means someone who has abandoned their former religion. It could just as easily be used to describe a Jehovah's Witness who used to be a Catholic.

JWs seem to have re-defined the word to mean "anyone who says something negative about the Watchtower".

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm a little confused as to what is expected of us...

"He that is not against us is for us"

*** Rbi8 Mark 9:38-40 ***
    38 John said to him: "Teacher, we saw a certain man expelling demons by the use of your name and we tried to prevent him, because he was not accompanying us." 39 But Jesus said: "Do not try to prevent him, for there is no one that will do a powerful work on the basis of my name that will quickly be able to revile me; 40 for he that is not against us is for us.
    *** Rbi8 Luke 9:49-50 ***
    49 In response John said: "Instructor, we saw a certain man expelling demons by the use of your name and we tried to prevent him, because he is not following with us." 50 But Jesus said to him: "Do not YOU men try to prevent [him], for he that is not against YOU is for YOU."

"He that is not on my side is against me"

*** Rbi8 Matthew 12:30 ***
    30 He that is not on my side is against me, and he that does not gather with me scatters.
    *** Rbi8 Luke 11:23 ***
    23 He that is not on my side is against me, and he that does not gather with me scatters.

Edited by - Elsewhere on 4 January 2003 12:19:52

• COMF
    COMF
    SHIRT & NARROW IS THE ROAD LEADING TO LIFE

No shirt, no shoes, no service.

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Thanks people for the input

yes apostate means one whom has abandonned his faith,which i still have my faith,in the creator will allways be there

THERFORE I HAVE ABANDONED THE HOLD THE SOCIETY HAD ON MYSELF & MY FAMILY,GIVING MYSELF THE NECESARY FREEDOM TO LEARN & SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH.

• Adonai438
    Adonai438

I consider the WT APOSTATES from the truth.

Apostate means leaving the truth- I did not leave the truth- I found it in Yahweh and left a religion/cult that was misteaching about God. The Watchtower is the one that abandoned the true Gospel and has accepted another one.

Nice to meat you Night Warrior-

I've been on this site awhile but don't get here often lately. Out of the WT 7+yrs and living for God.

<><Angie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit