GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by teenyuck 18 Replies latest social physical

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I have to confess to being a weak Ohio State University fan....that said:

GO BUCKEYES!!!!! KICK THE CRAP OUT OF MIAMI!!!!!!

The fever is building...the riot police are out....the neighbors are waiting for my 5 alarm Jambalaya....I hope they win, just so this town and the school get some respect. We are in Columbus, Ohio, with a larger population than Cincinnati or Cleveland; our unemployment rate is lower; this is the state capital and the center of the country for distribution purposes.

GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

To anyone who does not know what I am talking about:

The national title in college football is on the line tonight. For the first time in decades, OSU is in it. With a 2nd year coach. Please watch, cheer the Buckeyes on and be happy when they win.

I expect your support...........

• hannibal
    hannibal

Teenyuck,

Living in Big 10 country, I will be pulling for the bucks. Y ou got my support man!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Thanks Hannibal....

• larc
    larc

Teeny, have been born a Buckeye, so you know I am with you on this one. I was born in Akron and now live in Dayton. I worked in Columbus for two years and I really like the city. I especially like German Village, just south of down town. Now, I know you are excited but don't join a group that sets a car on fire after the victory.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hehe I am a true blue U of Michigan fan so I always root for the Wolverines and anyone playing against the Buckeyes. Go Miami!!

~Aztec

Oh ps: Miami is up 7 to zip right now. Whoot whoot!

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Teeny, Larc says "It is half-time, and things are looking pretty good. The Miami quarterback has been sacked three times, vs. 8 sacks in the last 12 games. He has thrown 3 interceptions. I think he is in shock! The Hurricanes average 42 points a game and have only 7 at half-time. Life is good."

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

GO BUCKEYES!!!!

OHIO BABY!!!!! YEAH!

• Seven
    Seven

BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• larc
    larc

YES, YES THEY DID IT. OHIO STATE WON THE GAME. IT WAS A WONDERFUL THING TO BEHOLD. AM I HAPPY? YOU BETCHA. SO FOR ALL YOU CALIFONIA, NEW YORK, AND FLORIDA, PEOPLPE, WELL THE MIDWESTERN TEAM DID IT TONIGHT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit