CINCINNATI Meetup Saturday 01/04 is a go!

by Intuit39 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Intuit39
    Intuit39

Calling all ex's! Looks like tomorrow will be another great meetup.

Interest had faltered over the last couple of months, but I think that was mainly due to the venues offered as choices.

Word has it that we'll have an out-of-town visitor, and a place to gather afterwards for those who would like to!

I would like to propose a discussion highlighting the positive steps we've taken individually to move beyond the (fear, bitterness, feeling of victimhood, etc)...whatever.

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

I'll see you tomorrow

• Intuit39
    Intuit39

Perfect! Now we'll have Albanian lizard snot...

Who knew? Lizards in Albania!

• aluminutty
    aluminutty

What's the time? What's the venue? I haven't checked my e-mail in a while, so I'm out-of-the-loop. If it's late afterrnoon/early evening Bobsgirl and I should be able to make it, as well.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Enjoy your meetup!!

We're having an "apostofest" -- food and conversation, in a pub north of the Twin Cities at the same time. If you guys wish to contact us in Minnesota and say hi between 6 and 8pm eastern time tomorrow, send me an e-mail and I'll give you my cell phone #.

Whether or not we hook up, have a great time!

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Damn, I'm in the wrong state again

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Most of us live in a state of confusion.

• Intuit39
    Intuit39

Just a heads-up: The venue is Applebee's in HIGHLAND HEIGHTS near the Northern Kentucky University main entrance. It's not really IN Newport, that's just the address... The time is 5PM.

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

My husband said that I can go tomorrow if I let him watch college football tonight...Like I have a choice...LOL!

I'll be there!

Michelle

• Been there
    Been there

I'll be there.

Hey Michelle, where ya want to go if noone shows up?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit