Abusive Husbands

by comforter 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

Lew:

I prefer my husband pickled rather than jellied.

Love, Scully

• AlanF
    AlanF

I teenk dat abewsive husbands should be df from jws and should be df from human sositatee. the bible say that beating you wive a df offense. the nameless one not say dis try say dat christian men ken beet they wives without df.

I say dat nameless one and Watchtower Society fucke dup. Beat wife bad ting. Not beat wife you foocking moron! Not matter how fun!

AlanF

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Hehe...LB...Dakota..Alan..too funny!!

• Mary
    Mary

If you can believe it, one of our elders made the comment during the WT study a few years ago, that if a husband comes home from work in a bad mood and hits his wife, she has to forgive him as it's her "wifely duty". We were absolutely stunned that someone actually made a comment like this and after the meeting, I went up to him (there were already some sisters berating him for saying such a stupid thing), and I said "So Jeff, if I come into the Hall one day, and I'm in a bad mood and I knock your teeth down your throat, I guess you have to forgive me right?" Asshole.

I have yet to see any brother DF'd for beating his wife or children, but I've seen alot of them promoted to eldership and beyond.

• Knuckles
    Knuckles

Beat wife w/o DF? Where Jesus say that? Hey, Knuckles not even think Mosaic law say that.

Bald statement like this show WT for cruel pedants they are. Comforter obviously on our side now. Or needs to grow 1 more brain cell, then have twice as much.

Knuckles the Thug

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    the bible don't say nothing about beating your wive being a df offense

Show me any Bible verse which uses the phrase "... is a DF offense", Dunsscot/Comforter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit