The GB accepts questions about doctrine!

by DATA-DOG 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So I'm watching the interview with G-Jack and he says that if a question comes up about doctrine, the GB have a meeting. So my question is this, WHO questions anything and how do they submit a question? He seems to painting some kind of "democracy" picture for the RC.

He also said that the 7 GB members can't possible know everything about doctrine...WTF??? It's becoming more and more likely that these guys are someone's bee-otch.

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Whoa!!! Hold up!!! Did you notice what Jacko said?!?! He reads the FDS "proof text" to Angus, then he plays his hand!!!

Yes!!! Jacko says that the RC will be more interested in his next point, than in worrying about the silly old FDS! He whips out the scripture about appointing "other qualified" men!! LOL!!

Did you see it?? Those shells were moving pretty quickly and Jacko has a pretty innocent delivery...

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Here's another one!! Angus asks," By what mechanism do you recognize Holy Spirit directing decisions?" ( paraphrase)

Jacko says, ( paraphrasing) " If there is a question and not everyone agrees, or someone's conscience isn't on board, there may be some info we missed. We would have to meet again.."

Did you catch the brilliance in Jacko's statement? Remember, he knows this is going public! He is setting the stage for nu-light regarding the WTBTS's Pedo policies! Regardless of what the RC does, the GB have created a touchstone or point of reference for "proving" that they have Jeehoober's blessing!

Dont be fooled by these dudes! Jacko just set the stage for throwing the "30 helpers" under the bus! The "helpers", not the GB, are in charge of practical implementation of policy. The GB just read the bible and pray...

SNEAKY, SNEAKY!

DD

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

The GB accepts questions about its doctrine. Problem is, when details inquired of about those doctrines carry profound ramifications the response from the GB is to say "we have not dealt with all the details".

The rot inside Watchtower is so deep it's way, way beyond repair.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Hi Marvin!! Pardon my scotch induced ranting!!

Geeze!! Now Jacko is saying that the GB do not operate unilaterally, and they accept input from others! I call BS!!!

Isn't this a "top down" organization, just like the RCC????

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

WTF?!?!?! This guy is throwing out an F'N proviso every minute!! That sounds like a Pharisee alright!! Jesus-H-on a friggin' Popsicle stick!!!

( WTH does that even mean?? Oh well, it makes more sense than Jacko!)

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Now Jacko says that not all BOE letters come from the GB. What about the Sept. 1st 1980 BOE on "apostasy"??? Was this a rouge letter to Circuit Overseers?!? Surely the GB did not read and approve that as scripturally correct???

DD

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

DATA -- don't take Tylenol to avoid the headache tomorrow morning. Tylenol with booze can wreck your liver. Stick with Ibuprofen. I'm betting you're gonna be too hung over to make it to the meeting tomorrow.

Cheers!

Doc

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

GB decisions are made by majority vote and sometimes this doesn’t happen because 1 or 2 consciences won’t allow it, so they leave the matter do research and come back to the matter. Often they have been misguided in choices they have made for everyone, but everyone has to follow it .

What about the consciences of the flock who can’t abide by certain decisions they have made. So their consciences are more important than the flock and the flock must abide by their consciences?

DD - don't waste good Scotch on this Jimmy !

Lets have a laugh and a wee dram!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=okkhgZim5Ig#t=2

• JustMe2
    JustMe2

Data--What was the 1980 letter on apostasy? It may have been discussed in some other posts, but I don't remember it, so please remind me. Thanks!

JustMe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit