Shooting victims newly wed

by Matty 11 Replies latest social current

• Scully
    Scully

TheOldHippie writes:

The prayer vigil is arranged by someone else, not by the witnesses, so there is no problem in the text.

I understand that, but what are the JWs doing for this couple, who attended their KH and who were murdered in their parking lot?? The article makes it sound like the prayer vigil is the only service that was held in their memory.

Love, Scully

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

(((((((OldHippie))))))

Just sending some hugs your way as I sense your anger. I too know what you mean and it greatly upsets me along with medias sensationalism of events to sell newspapers, and air time all based on ones grief.

I am familiar with only one of the topics you posted of. Just reading your preamble makes me cringe, and my stomach knot at further details.

edit to add:

Gossiper 2: "You heard he had a gang affiliation? Why would they just be sitting in their car alone?"~~Xander

This makes me so angry, you hit the nail on the head. Thats about exactly what I am sure they will say. The sad part is if he did have gang affiliations and was no longer active he was probably killed because he left, not because he continued with his activities. A JW, IMO may brush over this fact for the juicer gossip.

Edited by - cassiline on 7 January 2003 9:46:19

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit