A DAMM FINE IDEA

by josephus 13 Replies latest jw friends

• josephus
    josephus

Hi

I was just re-reading COC by Ray Franz, and had an idea. As a jw i was allways concerned when the number of annointed went up in the yearly report, so this year why dont we all find halls that dont know us (if we are shy) and partake.

Thousands of "new annointed" would put the shits up the society!, and the brothers! Please tell me what you think as im quite excited anout this idea.

Sincerly

Josephus

• JH
    JH

Sorry I can't help you lad

I partake every year.

JH of the heaven class

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

That would by hysterical... especially if we could get the # to be greater than 144,000. LMAO

• josephus
    josephus

YOU GOT IT!!

Put up flyers in big cities telling hobos where to get a free drink!!

its too evil. Someone smater than me must have thought of this before!

regards

Josephus

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Josephus now that would be funny IF it could be pulled off but I am sure you would have the Elders all over you after the Memorial asking all kinds of questions. I hate to be a doubting Thomasina but I don't think it would work.

Katie <<of the Doubting Thomasina class

PS Besides it would give us Apostates a bad name don't ya think?

• Carmel
    Carmel

Fun idea except the wine is $hitty!

caveman

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

I think it would be a great idea. Don't know if all the new partakers would be included in the official count that the elders send to the Vatican, I mean Brooklyn, but we could drink up all their wine and eat all the crackers. I don't know what the elders would do if they ran out of wine and crackers. Would they have to send someone to Safeway to buy more before they could finish the Memorial?

Sincerely,

Athanasius

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Bikerchic, I demand that you bring back the flying pigs

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

I say sit at the front and drop a "fun" l'il pill into the wine. . .

just fer fun!

ESTEE

• SYN
    SYN

That's the best idea I've heard in ages. Time to do some recruiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit