By Request

by Farkel 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

JH,

You weren't supposed to tell anyone about the nylons and high-heels, dammit!

Farkel

• outnfree
    outnfree

Darnit, Farkel! (Happy New Year, btw!)

I got an error message on this one, and your last offering, too, that Windows Media Player couldn't find the right file/path!

I wanna hear your stuff (again!) Anyone have any suggestions how I fix this?

out (who didn't realize Farkel had such great legs! )

• Solace
    Solace

Farkel,

Very nice! Got chills...

I promise not to request anymore..... I wont do it.... Nope, no more begging from me...

Not gonna do it................

Ok, I cant stand it!

Im BEGGING,

Please, Please PLEASE do a Moonilght sonata, Gymnopedie, Bachs - Air or Jesu actually sounds like your style, maybe only since I havent heard anything slow from you yet tho.

• Shakita
    Shakita

That was really GREAT, Farkel! You have a wonderful talent!

Mrs. Shakita

• Scully
    Scully

Nice legs Fark......... Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrowrrrrrrrr

Love the tune too.

Love, Scully

• blondie
    blondie

Very good, Farkel. That bumble really boogies!

Blondie

• Farkel
    Farkel

outnfree,

The path is correct. It's probably your player. Go to Winamp.com and download their free player. It's a much better player than the Microsoft one.

Farkel

• heathen
    heathen

Way to tickel the Ivory . I love stuff like that . 3 cheers for Farkel. Do you have a lounge act ? Or are you involved more seriously ? Just curious here .

• Farkel
    Farkel

heathen,

: Do you have a lounge act ? Or are you involved more seriously ? Just curious here .

It's my main hobby, and I've never tried to make a living at it. I taught piano when I was in my late teens and hated teaching it. Still do!

Farkel

• AlanF
    AlanF

Nice, Farkel! Julie liked it too.

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit