WT Abuse Article, Boston Globe

by HoChiMin 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

I think they should change the greeting outside of Bethel. Instead of it reading: "Read God's Word the Bible Daily", it should read: "Oh what a web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."

What a bunch of assholes. We can only hope and pray that the Governing Body members themselves, will be forced to testify in open court about how they've covered up thousands of these cases. To have their sorry asses thrown in jail for their part in all this, would be justice and vindication for all Silent Lambs.

• detective
    detective

Trouble in my neck of the woods...

I noticed HochiMin decided to include the reporters email address.

Anyone feel like dropping a line? Remember, the more feedback they get, the more likely they are to cover this and similiar stories in the future!!

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Thanks for the post,

These news making molestations and the WBTS cover-ups bring it all back to me as to why I'm on this site and no longer sitting in a Kingdom Hall. It will be a very interesting year. May the victims have peace, and hopefully justice.

• Gig
    Gig

This really disturbs me. I want the WTS to fall face first but not at the expense of innocent children.

I wish the Attorney General could prosecute enough ALREADY existing cases to shut them down.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Unfortunately this is the only thing that will ever inspire change in their evil policy. If they are hit often enough in the pocket book, they will have to change their policy. But it will not be because they care about people. It will be because the lawyers and accountants tell them to.

"involuntarily committed" -- God bless her. For her to experience this level of trauma all because some of farts don't give a damn. I can begin to see why a burning hell was invented. Simply dying doesn't seem like enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit