MORE Smurfs of JWD Fun for New Years! MORE

by xenawarrior 54 Replies latest jw friends

• songmistress
    songmistress

(((((((((XenaWarrior)))))))))

Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou. Oh did I say Thankyou. I love my Smurf

An' I'm gonna hug him and squeeze him and call him George. (George Smurf that is)

Cheryl

• Prisca
  • Prisca
    Prisca

Edited by - Prisca on 1 January 2003 4:44:23

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Happy New Year folks!!!

(((((((((((((((NPY)))))))))))))) Love ya and thank you !!!!

Prisca and Refiners: I wish you could somehow appreciate how much I enjoyed putting this together with some of the memories of the folks here at JWD who I have come in contact with and what I've learned about them over some of the past year. Some I've grown to love.

I am dumbfounded how this heartfelt post could have turned into something for either of you. It was my Happy Last Year and Happy New Year post to folks here (although not all of them because I couldn't find enough smurfs).

Some things are just obvious and this is a New Year and I'm still finding smurfs to post to my thread so I will request that my thread not be turned into anything other than I originally intended.

Peace be with you in this New Year!!!

XW

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Please excuse me for barging in here like this. This was such a cute/nice thread. What happened? Why the anger? Rhetorical question.

Please everyone its a bright New Year lets try to keep the past in the past and one foot in our future and not the past. Unsure the future is, but it *is* what we make of it not what someone else tries to make of it.

Now is the *only* chance we get to try to make for ourselves peace and happiness. For no one can make us angry and hurt we allow ourselves to feel that way and react how we deem fit. I do not expect those who have been on bad terms to hug and kiss but try at least to make amends and if that is not possible stay out of one anothers way or just try not to respond in kind.

My apologies again for barging in.

XW very cute thread.

Love,

Cassi

Edited typos

Edited by - cassiline on 1 January 2003 5:15:38

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

k, found some more:

Cassi Max-keep an eye on her!!!

The Star

Ring A Sled huh??

Beck_Melbourne- different color hair perhaps but I'm certain of the hospitality!!

Yizuman - NOT poking fun- it was there hon!!

AlanF- thanks for taking that dive!!!

The Governing Body- go ahead, sleep it off- others will carry on!!!

XW

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

LOL xena........you are too funny!

• Simon
    Simon

Just for info:

I deleted the 'argument' by notyetperfect, Prisca and Refiners fire

Sorry for the interruption.

BTW: Thanks for the smurfs! lol

Edited by - Simon on 1 January 2003 9:12:48

• Angharad
    Angharad

Great thread XW where did you find all those smurfs?

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Cassi Max-keep an eye on her!!!

OMG XW too funny. I have a feeling that this will be the "Cassi" doll that is marketed by Simon and Co.!! Not the Kick butt one he spoke of in Max's thread!! LOL How ever did you find one that suits me so very well?

I needed this laugh this morning. Thanks XW. Happy New Year to you!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit