My Message To You

by OrbitingTheSun 22 Replies latest jw friends

• D8TA
    D8TA

Muito obrigado. Feliz ana novo!

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Happy New Year to a totally cool chicky!!

• ISP
    ISP

Nice cool thoughts!

I see actually that there will be some middle eastern conflict/war in the near future.............

ISP

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

OTS, very nicely said. I hope the coming year is a real good one for you, I'm looking forward to it myself.

Lew W

• ugg
    ugg

a new year,,,,changes for a different life.....

• gumby
    gumby

So, my message to everyone on this beautiful winter evening is to believe in yourself, not just tonight, tomorrow, or this month--but every day that you live. You owe it to yourself and everyone around you.

That's the best News Year resolution I've heard yet. Thanks for the words of encouragment Orbit.

Gumby

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Hi Orbit! Since leaving the Watchtower, I always knew what I felt but never knew how to express it.

These are words to live by:

Having seen life through the distorted perspective of the WTBTS, it is so easy to lose hope in ourselves and in the people around us (that is what happens when one has been betrayed both in heart and in mind...) but after all I have experienced as a Jehovah's Witness, one thing remains--I love the human spirit and if anything has the potential to revive us that is where it lies.

Thanks ORBIT and have a wonderful year!

YoursChelbie

Edited by - YoursChelbie on 31 December 2002 23:14:56

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Thanks for those insightful words....have a very happy New Year..

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Lovely post. :) Happy New Year to You Orbiting!

SPAZ

• onacruse
    onacruse
    love the human spirit

Oh yeah.

Beautiful, beautiful thoughts, OTS.

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit