would reporting time from a DF person be acceptable by the bros..

by James Mixon 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

This person is DF but still believe it to be the truth. I know they have no

problem excepting money from a DF person, but in a case of incidental witnesses by

the df person. And if so would that be included in their hours spent in service for the year.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    D/F'd people cannot submit reports, because they have lost all "privileges" and are not considered active J.W.'s until they are officially reinstated.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

would reporting time from a DF person be acceptable by the bros

I don't have WT literature to hand but my gut tells me "no".

A DF'd person would need to be 'cut to the heart', prayerfully restore his intimate relationship with Jehovah before he can reach an 'approved state'. Then, after regular meeting attendance, 'obeying the Slave' and much cooperation with the local BOE, the repentant brother may spend hours in the ministry.

I now feel quite nauseous ...

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Thanks, Searcher and LoveUN. It's been a long time for me, out of the borg.

But over the years I have talked to people that were df (1980's) and they witness their

butts off, it's the truth, I'm going back and etc.

Just think, go through all of that to get the privilege to knock on doors.

When you tell people about the life of JWs they think you had a mental breakdown.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i bet if the d/f one wrote his time down on the back of a fat cheque it would be accepted
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

While a young child we had a DF sister in the congregation who continued to go out in service. I doubt that she turned in her time but there was no doubt that she was crazy.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    stan: NO doubt "time on the back of a fat cheque".
  • poopie
    poopie

Wow thats funny a df person just asked a month ago would i put there time in box for them i said yes so they handed me a yr wirth of time slips i am deposting them in the various cong scattered about.

• poopie
    poopie
    Its fun
  • millie210
    millie210

The further I move away from being an active participant in all things JW, the stranger some things seem.

I know that a DFd person cannot be stopped from witnessing. In our Hall their was a DFd older woman who was going door to door and the C.O. said just leave it alone - she is still baptized and technically can go door to door.

That whole "still baptized but no longer a JW unless you get reinstated" thing is bewildering to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit