My New YEARS DEAL....

by hillbilly 14 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

The weather was damp here this holiday weekend. Zeke was fine... I have been working my horses all X-mas vacation. Riding in a clinic soon with the bay ....

~Hill

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

bttt

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

My mare of 26 years died last January..she was registered Saddlebred, and BEAUTIFUL..

She was with me since I was a teenager.

MANY wonderful memories, growing up together!

She used to look at each new guy in my life speculatively; like "I've seen 'em come, I've seen 'em go..."

I miss her so much.

MY RESTLESS LADY-my beautiful girl!

1979-2005

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Hillbilly - Thanx for the nice post, and thoughts of a wonderful tradition. Here in the 'Hoosier' we have had a mild NY too! Hope it continues.

Stillconcerned - sorry about the loss of your horse. Wifey had to give up her horse when we married. She had one later while we had a place for it. We always have calanders and pics of horses around. I might still have second place in her heart - though I feel fairly secure after 31 years. LOL

Jeff

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Well so long 2006. Got the New Years eve part done. It's cold a raining here. Looks like me and the paint are getting old together. I have a bay gelding to finish this year...he should be quote the horse.

Happy New Years all...........

~Hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit