WARNING: SEXUAL PREDATOR ON THE LOOSE IN NEW MEXICO!

by Penelope1 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Penelope1
    Penelope1

Thanks so much for your help everyone!

My own personal experience with a child molester, which i mentioned in my post, didn't involve a JW. And because child abuse laws have changed substantially since he was prosecuted years ago, I'm not sure how to go about this! The person who does --my friend's daughter, just recently started attending meetings again and has since decided to keep quiet. No surprise there, right? GRRRR!!!

Here's more info.: his family moved to El Dorado County, Calif. 20-25 years ago and his parents and other family members still live there.

• Penelope1
    Penelope1

I just checked the registry LisaRose but he's not listed, as expected. This is why I'm so pissed! The sicko has never been prosecuted because his victims refuse to notify the police lest they "bring reproach upon Jehovah" (GAG!!!) Each time he gets away with it is another opportunity for him to eff up someone else's life!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

That's too bad, but not unexpected, given what we know about how the Watchtower.

I'm just brainstorming here, but have you thought about contacting the law firms that have been representing Jehovah's Witness victims in the recent law suits? Law firms will sometimes advertise to find people who were harmed by bad drugs, maybe they can do the same for victims of JW pedophiles. They could do some specific advertising to turn up more victims in New Mexico. With their recent successes, and all the publicity of the RC in Australia, there is some momentum, they may be in a position to find justice for you and the other victims.

It's almost a given that there are more victims out there, it just burns me that these creeps can get away with it.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    Lisa, the linked document mentions "convicted" and "incarcerated" individuals. are you sure we can get at the arrests too?

You are correct, I should have said convicted.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    What about checking other states that he has lived in-like CA? Everywhere in between. I think if you know a victim, you should share with them what Conti went through when realizing that that man could have been stopped from abusing her or the people that came after her had anyone done their ethical job right. Ask the victim how many victims they want to answer to Jehovah about? Ask them how it affected their faith and ask if it stumbled them. . . do they want to have been one that helped to stumble another brother or sister? Seriously. Use their own verbiage and her own innate morality to appeal to her. Being a good citizen of the world may not matter, but what about other little kids in the hall?
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

http://www.nsopw.gov/en-US

Us govt Sex Offender registry.

I would like to mention that I know of two sex offenders who have been sentenced and who are NOT listed on the state or national registry, so they are not comprehensive as we would like them to be. I am going to check on Monday to see what that's all about, but there may be other records that would be useful elsewhere.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Arrests can sometimes be found on those online find a person websites, but you need the higher priced memberships to get anything useful out of them.
  • Penelope1
    Penelope1
    Thanks so much JW daughter! I will check it out but I'm 99% sure that he's not a registered offender. That's why I'm PISSED--he has molested several girls yet has never been reported to police!
  • Penelope1
    Penelope1

I just found out where he lives!!! Gallup, New Mexico...anyone live near there?

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Well then........off to the police you shall go.....Don't hesitate. Worry about the religious stuff later. Get him out of the way.

I did just this, no hesitations. Really. The very next day I was at the police station filing my report, then off to the hospital....or was it the other way around...It was bad day for us.

I went into a stone cold mental place and just did it.............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit