HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

by Mackin 25 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

25 mins to go here in Oz. I got people waiting for me......

Happy New Year all you hopeless dub apostates!!!

Elderepents....another nice touch. Well done

Edited by - refiners fire on 31 December 2002 7:37:35

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

It's time!

To fellow posters, friends and lurkers,

Have a great New Year in 2003!

Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie

• Shakita
    Shakita

Happy New Year you guys!

Here in New Jersey, USA we still have 15 hours to go...........

Mrs. Shakita

• Simon
    Simon

We've still got some time to kill here in the UK but ...

!! Happy New Year !!

• happy man
    happy man

8 hours to go here,we will hope it will be better than 2002, but I have a feeling we are going in to real trubbel.

But ofcourse i wish you all a very good 2003, evryone of you, from sweden who today have o glory day 15 DIGREE COLD CELSIUS, AND SUN OVER WHITE SNOW, FANTASTIC BEUTIFULL.

thanks fore the hard fighting we have over diffrent issus, I will not leave you in any form of rest under 2003, new times new topics, who now what will happend.

widh love from HM

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM TEXAS! It's sunny and 9:14 a.m. in Dallas right now.

Nina

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm old enough that I remember Guy Lombardo's new year's eve TV special. And there's a certain part of me that looks back with a certain amount of fondness. I mean it was terrible (a one and a two) but it was part of my childhood so I guess that's what I liked about it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Some of the Aussie fireworks were aired on TV this morning and I must say it was an impressive sight. Probably even more impressive for those of you who were there.

Happy New Year to all who post on and use this board. Bug

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

happy new year to everyone.

• Mackin
    Mackin

How to kill a thread.

Lesson # 1. Put a crappy MIDI file on it that plays as soon as anyone opens the page. You can be sure that everyone will be outta there quick-smart. The page will load significantly slower for those on dial-up connections and when it does open it's just irritating!!

Mackin (of the "I hate MIDI files that play as soon as you open the page" class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit