In defense of the Borg....

by Thunder Rider 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

I must say that I am troubled by those of you who have likened the JW's to the borg. The collective is nothing like the organization. The borg assimilate and improve themselves as a whole. There is no upper eschelon that manipulate and decieve the masses. I bet you'd be hard pressed to find a pedophile or megalomaniac in the entire collective. The dubs are infected and unlike the Borg, who when they sense an infection and disengage from the affected, the dubs duck and cover, gloss it over and lie straight to your face. I know. I was there. I was one who had to know the "truth". I was told to keep my mouth shut. I am free now and living as an individual for the first time in my life. Besides. I would alot rather wear that cool latex rubber stuff the borg wear, than carry a book bag and wear a tie!

Thunder Rider

• siegswife
    siegswife

I think I'd like a *chingus in at least one of my eyes so that I could see through sh1t better.

*chingus - 1) a generic term for anything that you forget or don't know the the proper name for

2) reefer

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

The dubs are infected and unlike the Borg, who when they sense an infection and disengage from the affected,
    Are you for real....that's exactly what happens in the (b)org when one is dissed.
    they sense an infection and disengage from the affected

Have a look at the site below...it was kinda interesting...not saying i agree with everything offcourse but still interesting...now that we are not in the collective...we can read such thingsenjoy.

Edited by - elderrepents on 30 December 2002 23:53:48

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hmmm...

I suppose I'd rather be a member of the borg than the WTS. You're right, the outfits are definatly better!!! I probably look better in latex than thick stockings and ankle length skirts.

~Aztec

edited to add...

Edited by - Aztec on 30 December 2002 23:47:16

• shera
    shera

I see what you mean..but the org does have one collective thinking..if you don't think like everyone elese,than you are not part of the org.

• Marcos
    Marcos

siegswife,

Chingus - anglicized form of chingazo or chingadera; a thing. Vugar. Derived from the verb chingar to f**k. Meaning "that f**king thing.

But it does fit the use, doesn't it?

Marcos

• onacruse
    onacruse
    I would alot rather wear that cool latex rubber stuff the borg wear,

Yeah, and all those neat gadgets they have, and the helmet laser pointer, and the multi-harmonic phase-modulated shielding.

Who cares if they have bad breath? LOL

Craig

PS: Not so sure I'd like to see Mr. SheilaM in spandex

• siegswife
    siegswife

Marcos, Yepper.

Edited by - siegswife on 31 December 2002 1:7:47

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

<<<<<<taking onacruses lazer gun away from him and watching him run in his latex suit

Welcome Thunder Rider!

Thank you Marcos......I knew it was a dirty word, just not sure what it meant.

Not much here to say about the B'org, but when I use that word it is for me sorta like using the word Marcos explained.

Katie

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Thunder,

Thanks for this thread........but, I really do believe that the term "borg" fits the WTBTS very well. Of course, we in no way look at them as wearing the borg attire, so they are not as easily recognizable as those "borg" from Star Trek. In reality, from the outside, they appear normal, but the JW borg is much more "hidden", and that makes it all even more dangerous.

As long as one conforms totally, there are no problems. But just try to "walk away" or "have an opinion", or read "other materials" or "attend another church"......and if you do something wrong, according to their rules and regulations, and you are labeled or even df'd, you are treated very badly by even your own family.

They talk about love, but they don't practice it. They have conditional love, which is not healthy or productive. Most of us here on this forum have experienced what it's like to attempt to dissengage from the borg, by just making a decision to leave--and it damages a person very much--depending upon how much they allowed the assemilation to take them over. They won't let you simply "walk away", or make an informed adult decision. It's all about control and power. They get inside your head and take away "you", little by little, and you don't even realize it at first. When you do, it's already too late.

When I first came on here, and I read the term "borg", I immediately knew what the person was talking about. I didn't have to have to ask what that meant--I knew....immediately.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit