Got a call from an elder this weekend

by Texas Apostate 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Texas Apostate
    Texas Apostate

Hi to everyone on the board. It has been quite sometime since my last post. Well... let me get on with this incident. This past Sat. morning I get a call from this elder who I had not seen in 3 yrs. Now I have df'ed for 9 yrs. You can find my full background here.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=38002&site=3

Now this particular Cheese Cracker Man (Hence from now on refered to as CCM), moved into the congregation my mother attends about 6-7 years ago. He's the main CCM of the congo (I think the title is PO, I forget the titles ). He knows nothing of me. I know no nothing of him. What I mean is that he does not know me as a person. He knows nothing of my past achievements or tribulations. He is a complete stranger to me, and I to him. Now starts the story. I have my own home. I have no contact with any JW's, besides my mother. Only my family and my few friends have my phone #. My phone # is also not listed. There is only one way this CCM could have got my phone #. Recently my mother has been asking me to take my family to the meetings. I have been trying to tell her some of the things that I have found out about this CULT. We have had some pretty heated conversations. We ended our last one by making a pact, We will no longer have religious converstions. We agreed on that. We agreed no more conversations that have to do with this cult. Here lies the paradox. Our last conversation was the Monday before Christmas. We again re-iterated the pact. This past Friday night my wife and I were discusing the recent commandment from Krooklin. The one that called on all CCM's to call on the da'ed ones and people who have "fallen away from the troof", to shake'um down encourage meeting attendance. She asks me, "do you think you will get called on". I say "no way". I say "It has been 9 yrs., and besides they have no way of contacting me". I tell her that I kind of wouldn't mind, cause they obviously think that my life is hell without the WTS. Well to make a long story longer. We decided to stop and visit my mom and dad this same friday night. When we get there my dad is backing out of the driveway about to take my mom to the bus station to visit family in Mexico. I stop them and wish her well on her trip. I give her a hug, and she hugs me back with this "I really miss you in my life hug". I tell her that I love her alot and to be safe. At this point she's got tears in her eyes. So they leave, and I tell my wife that I was happy I was able to see her before she left. We go to bed that night and wake up Saturday morning to a beautifull day. The baby is still asleep so I decide this would be perfect "quality time" for me and the misses. I wake up, go to the wine fridge, and return back to bed with a nice bottle on champane and two glasses. I remove the cork from our chilled beverage container. Pour the champane. We lay in bed just admiring the morning. 1-1/2 hours later, champane all gone. The effects of the bubbly was were at the high point for both of us. I knew that we really going to have some "good quality time". When all of a sudden the phone rings. Drats!!!. She answers, the CCM on the other side proceeds to ask for me. She asks who is speaking. The CCM tells her his name, thinking that I am going to know who it is ( I have not seen this idiot in 3yrs). She tells me who it is, and with the effects of the bubbly still going strong, I could not for the life of me remember who it was . I tell my equally "buzzed" wife, please take a message. She takes the message and phone number and then hangs up. At about this time, I start remembering who he is. And then it hits me . IT's THAT STUPID AROGANT CCM FROM MY MOMS CONGREGATION !!!!. How the hell did he get my number? I thought I left it pretty well known to my mom that I did not want anything to do with jw's. It was her that made the suggestion to not talk to me about religion. What the hell is going thru my mom's head. And while I am starting to loose my inebriated (i can't spel worth shite) status another thought goes thru my head. How dare my mom not ask me first, about giving my phone number to a complete stranger. NOW I AM REALLY PISSED. There goes the effect of the champane. Double Drattss!!!! I proceed to call my mom's house to question her. And the it hits me.... SHE"S IN MEXICO!!!! Triple drattss . There goes the quality time cause the baby just woke up. There goes my Saturday morning. Totally ruined by this bastard. So now, I turn to you, my "spawn of satan apostates" ( I say that with great affection). What should I do? Should I call this freaking, motherless, son of watchtower, champane effect ruining, quality time breaking, Cheese Cracker Man? Should I meet with him if he request it? Should I ask him to meet me with mom present so that she can see him sweat when i begin to ask him about all the stuff I found out about this "troof? I am not afraid to meet with this bastard. But I will leave it to you. You decide my fate...

Texas Apostate of the "please stop messing with my quality time you stupid cheese cracker men" class.

Edited by - texas apostate on 30 December 2002 16:24:43

• JT
    JT
    Cheese Cracker Man (Hence from now on refered to as CCM),

you are SICK!!!!!!!!!

i love it i love it

• LongHauler
    LongHauler

My God, A fellow Houstonian. Thought I was alone here.

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

Meet with him and give him hell

• Francois
    Francois

There is another post in that story. It's a post titled, "How I Trained My Wife That the Phone Doesn't NEED to be Answered, Preserving Our Quality Time."

You are in charge of answering the phone or not. Why not choose "NOT" sometime?

francois

• JT
    JT

I turn to you, my "spawn of satan apostates-

well if you got 9 yrs out of the org, there is NO NEED TO CALL OR MEET OR HAVE ANY DEALING AT ALL

in my view - you should view him like any other telemarketer who got your number from someone who passed your number on

YOU OWE HIM NOTHING esp with 9 yrs -

• Soledad
    Soledad
    Should I ask him to meet me with mom present so that she can see him sweat when i begin to ask him about all the stuff I found out about this "troof?

YEAH!!!!!! *pulling up a chair with popcorn in hand*

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

lol @ soledad

• freedom96
    freedom96

Well, you have nothing to lose. You are already df'd, and gone throught that whole ordeal. I say invite him over, and then drill him with all the WTS crap that we all now know.

You can have fun, ask him to answer the questions you have for him, and at least give him food for thought.

I always think that it could be fun, but at this point, I do have a lot to lose. Go for it and have some fun.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

You know your mom won't stop till you are back in the troof. As far as the phone call I would have just ignored it if I was in the middle of a romantic session. Now if you have call display I would screen my calls because I don't think anything outside of a restraining order will get that A** H*** off of your back.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit