When will I no longer be a newby?......

by SillyPutty 14 Replies latest jw friends

• SillyPutty
    SillyPutty

......and what are the different levels? Thanks.

• SillyPutty
    SillyPutty

Sorry, I meant newbie. Not newby. My computer is down a lot and I don't get online much. It's ok now though. I think.

• Nickey
    Nickey

Well good grief, post more! Put in more time and more posts! Fill in the time slip!.... sorry, flashback.

• Jesika
    Jesika

I am not sure of the exact # but I know from newbie, it's junior member, senior member, master member, and then jedi member(1000 posts), then ummm emperor class, and I think supreme one is the last level, but I could be wrong.

And welcome to the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Jesika

• Been there
    Been there

Welcome Newby - Newbie

1-20 : Newbie
    21-50 : Junior
    51-200 : Senior
    201-1000 : Master
    1001-2000: Jedi
    2001+ : Emperor

This is from a thread by Simon, I cut and pasted for the first time here, hope it works

• Rick Aust
    Rick Aust

Hi Sillyputty.

I see you are from mexico..

Can i please ask you how long were you a JW?

I have read COC by Ray Franz, in it he says that the Bros in Mexico at one time did not pray or use the bible in the Kingdom Hall, do you know anything about this? They went back to "normal" meetings in 1980.

regards rick

• Valis
    Valis
    When will I no longer be a newby?......

When you see one of these walking around the house singing Kingdumb Maladies...la la la la la la la la la la la...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I have been here 17 days, so it is relatively easy. But then again I have held most of this DUB stuff in and am just enjoying venting to people that UNDERSTAND for once.So this forum is a great catharsis!!!!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    and what are the different levels?

Well we're not supposed to tell you. If we do there are rigged computer viruses that are set to destroy this forum forever and all the horrors of Y2K will be unleashed upon an unsuspecting world. Sorry.

• Mac
    Mac

When you stop concerning yourself with titles! In that instance, in a twinlking of an eye................

mac, of the newbie for life class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit