Eagles-Home Field Advantage throughout playoffs

by ashitaka 22 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

HA!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Anybody but the Packers would have been okay!!

The road to the Super Bowl now runs through Philly. However, the "Bay" cities (Tampa and Green) will still give the team from the city-of-brotherly-love a run for their $$$$ imho.

(gopher of the green-with-envy-and-out-of-the-playoffs class)

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Congrats Ashi !!!

Gopher- anyone but the Packers??? Cmon now..... Yep the Packers played like crap today!!! The Jets wanted it more than they did I guess.

XW of the "still liking the playoff picture" class

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I'm all smiles, that's all I can say.

The thing is, although we lost, we were two and a half inches from winning, had the usually reliable David Akers just made that field goal. The difference is, we kept a tight, close game with the Giants, yet the Packs were obliterated, and they HAD their star quarterback.

I think that we're going to be playing Tampa Bay, and we're gonna wipe up the sh***y turf in Vets Stadium one more time with their sorry asses.

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ash

• rocketman
    rocketman

My Super Bowl NFC pick, the Eagles, may indeed prove me right.

I picked the Broncos in the AFC....oops!

My pick now - Oakland....and I think they'll win it all.

Some teams are too dependent on home field advantage, like the Packers for instance. They play like a different team at home. Well, if they get to the Super Bowl now, I'll tip my hat to them, if indeed they do have to go through Philly or Tampa to get there.

The Eagles, I admire them because they are good on the road, too. So are the 49ers, but they won't get far IMO.

• bigboi
    bigboi

All the Saints had to do was beat Carolina.

• hybridous
    hybridous

What's the latest info on McNabb? I know they'd love to have him back for a playoff game or 2. I think the last team Philly wants to play is the G-Men. Collins and company went up and down the field (surprisingly) on that Philly D, yesterday.

• flower
    flower

Yea BABY!! I wish I was still there so I could enjoy the games and the hype in the city.

Go EAGLES!!

• Solace
    Solace

XW,

Its because we werent at the game isnt it? sniff, sniff...

Man, The Pack got their butts whomped!

Sigh.... Oh well, Quoting XW > "It aint over till the fat lady sings!" right?

Gopher,

You are gonna get it MR.! Grrr!!!

• bigboi
    bigboi

Carolina y'all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit