Know a single JW man? I would like to see my JW mom marry again

by JimmyPage 9 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage
    My mother is old enough that I don't want to burst her bubble by telling her TTATT. I keep my mouth shut about what I know so that I can continue to have a relationship with her. My father died a few years back and I would love to see her marry again. I'd prefer it be a "worldly" guy but realize that's unlikely. She's a nice lady in good health. So do you know any nice older single JW men? Maybe your father or grandfather? You know the dating pool is small for cult members.
  • steve2
    steve2

Nice, older single JW men are more than likely closet gays. Does that matter? Would your mother mind?

She would never need stock her larder again, clean the bathroom, launder her special lingerie or pretend to have a headache. This is just for starters. There could be cons but I can't think of any at the moment.

Best wishes.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage
    LOL... I was thinking more of a widower.
  • sir82
    sir82
    How old is she?
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

"Pray" that she falls in love with an 'unbeliever' and has a happy rest of her life. In fact try to encourage her to look outside the box!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• GodZoo
    GodZoo
    JimmyPage
    LOL... I was thinking more of a widower.

Did you say window cleaner?!

• diana netherton
    diana netherton
    I'd like a man too, just not a JW!
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose
    It's really hard for older women in this organization to find a decent guy. At her age there are just not enough single men to go around, which means she would probably have to settle if she was desperate to get married. Personally I would rather be single in her circumstances. Why don't you just get her a cat?
  • steve2
    steve2

Just not a JW cat. They sulk something awful when you don't mix bits of the current Watchtower with their breakfast and scratch your furniture when your meow's different from theirs.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage
    Sir 82, she is 70.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit