life without Tobasco........

by Mac 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Mac
    Mac

Life without Tobasco.................could you go on?????

mac, of the "I think not" class

P.S. HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gimme' water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic cries out for essays, don't ya think?????????????

mac, of the editing class

Edited by - mac on 28 December 2002 6:36:52

• mike047
    mike047

MAC, I have quit useing "Tabasco" sauce. I usually eat only fresh peppers. The hotter the better. Habenero, and Caribbean Red hots are good. This fall I ordered seeds for about a dozen varieties that are even hotter. I am planning to germinate them and have a Hot pepper garden this spring.

mike [of the rocoto amarillo/capsicum pubescens class

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

There is no way in hell Lisa and myself could live without Tabasco or Texas Pete. That is why we keep at least 2 bottles of each in emergency reserves.

• mike047
    mike047

Wild; I used "Texas Pete" alot, especially on fried chicken. With a cold beer[I don't drink anymore]there was nothing better[well, almost nothing]. The bottled sauces got where they caused me great discomfort in the "end". The fresh peppers don't....I don't know why.

mike

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Just remember folks, it'll be twice as hot on the way out as it was on the way in

ig

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

lmao.....that is true.it is awful burning on the way out but it will wake your ass up...(sorry,no pun intended)

• mike047
    mike047

Texas Pete is great on eggs too. Boiled or scrambled.

mike

• no one
    no one

It's always best to have ice cream for dessert after eating where Tabasco or Texas Pete are involved. That way the next morning you can say, "COME ON ICE CREAM!!!"

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

This is the best chips in the world (or, as our English friends say, "crisps"). The MamaZuma's Revenge Habanero is super hot and addicting.

• MYOHNSEPH
    MYOHNSEPH

"MAC, I have quit useing "Tabasco" sauce."

APOSTATE!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit