HELP!!! I need a name

by bluesapphire 59 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

((((((((((((Blue))))))))))) So nice to see you!!! Hope things are well in your world!!

Here is the story of Tristan and Isolde (or Tristram & Isolde):

http://www.bellovi.com/osobni/story_tristan.htm

Good luck with your name choosing. I love the name Tristen!!!

What is your due date????

Hugs at ya sweetie!!!

XW

• zanex
    zanex

before my DAUGHTER was born I bounced around some boy names...dante struck out at me the most...had a girl tho...named her justine...LOVE havin a baby girl! Proud DADDY GRIN :)

• Dino
    Dino

I've always been partial to Ebenezer Cornelius.

• Xena
    Xena

Payden or Payton (we fought about the spelling, thank god we had a girl)

or

Austin

or

Brandon

• Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

Wolfgang...

• TR
    TR

I like Brock, Blake, Alex, James.

TR

• jgnat
    jgnat

Compromise a little. Give the boy middle names for his two grandfathers. Find any way to agree with your hubby on the first name. Put both your favorites in a hat and chose. Please don't do what my cousins did. It has been a week since their girl was born, and they are still fighting over what her name will be. Right now, there is one name on the birth certificate (which the dad filled out) and another name she is called by her mommy.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Why don't you compromise and use your name as the middle name and your husband's choice as first name. Say......Robert(bobby) Tristen Whatever. You can call him by his middle name and that will always be a special bond between the baby and you. Everyone else can call him Bobby. I have a brother by that name, I like it alot.

Isn't it fun picking out a baby's name! I had four babies and didn't know the sex of any of them before they were born, so we had to pick out a boy's and a girl's name for each.

Hope you are having a good pregnancy. It was the best time of my life. I loved being pregnant, minus the throwing up for a month part! I love babies!

Take care.

Mrs. Shakita

Edited to add: jgnat must have been reading my mindweird.....

Edited by - shakita on 27 December 2002 21:13:21

• beepers
    beepers

We just named our son Nathan Edward.

Amy

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Or you could make everyone happy and call him 'Jobert'

Mom likes the name Hayden for a boy I think it's kool too, I like last names for boys provided they go well with their actual last name.

Ohhh and another side note please don't name him 'Rory' I can NOT pronounce that one.

Ven

Edited by - VeniceIT on 27 December 2002 23:21:47

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit