new guy on the board

by pr_capone 35 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Hi all, my name is Eric, I'm 22 years old I live in Kansas, and I am the new guy on the forum. Just looking to meet some people who, like myself, have decided that being one of Jehovah's Witnesses was not for them. I stopped going about 1 1/2 years ago and have been feeling quite alone. I am not df'ed nor have I been reproved as of yet but none of the people who I once considered my friends will have anything to do with me. I was a JW for 15 years, baptized when I was 11. Anyhow... I hope to be a contributing member to this forum and get to know you all very well.

Eric

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Hello and welcome, new guy. Not to worry, though, you won't always be the new guy. Always good to see new faces come in.

Lew W

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Welcome to the board, Eric. I'm someone who lurks more than I post, but I'm always glad to see new ones join in the discussions here at JWD. I'll be looking forward to reading your "story" when you feel comfortable sharing it with us.

NewLight2

• Gopher
    Gopher

Eric,

Welcome to the board! Make yourself at home, I think you'll like it here! I can't wait to read your future contributions to the forum.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Wow... that is alot of replies in just 10 minutes.

Well.. thank you all very much for your welcome. Its nice to be with others who are in the same place as I. As for my "story"... LOL. Its definately a long one. I will post it up once I have gotten some sleep.

Again, Thank You.

Eric

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Welcome Eric...you've come to the right place to make friends!!

Agape,

Utopian_Raindrops

Para ti......

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Eric! Glad you decided to join us!

Tammy

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Greetings. Enjoy your stay, be flexible and don't back down from any bullies.

Guest 77

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Eric!

Here's a BIG welcome aboard from downunder!

We look forward to "hearing" more from you. Make yourself at home. The natives are friendly. Well, mostly!!

Cheers, Ozzie

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Hi and Welcome Eric. Looking forward to reading your story. Sleep well, and then tell all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit