(Apostate Music) Birmingham 6 - Die For Jehovah

by obiefernandez 5 Replies latest social entertainment

• obiefernandez
    obiefernandez

I'm rather surprised that nobody has ever posted about Birmingham 6, a european industrial act from the late 90s. They are ex-witnesses and their tracks are the closest thing to "apostate music" that I have ever heard. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find much information about them on the web, but their albums are still available. I will try to track down whatever information is available, why they broke up, etc.

I have one of their albums in my possession and decided to give you a taste...

Die For JehovahBirmingham 6 (1996 - Error of Judgment)

Click here to listen 5.4 Mb

don't ask for his forgiveness
    don't dream of paradise
    you're lost in purgatory
    if you do not choose to die
    it's rape if you receive the blood
    a stranger in your vein
    the thought of your betrayal
    will make you feel the pain

DIE FOR JEHOVAH
    HE'S THE KING OF FOOLS
    YOU'RE THE KIDS OF DOOM
    FOR JEHOVAH

The playground is for mortal souls
    you cannot play the game
    don't mingle with the desecrate
    they twist your mind again
    don't ever mix your blood
    keep the needle from your skin
    it's better to be dead
    instead of growing up in sin

DIE FOR JEHOVAH
    (cont.)

stop this insanity
    and rise from the dead
    let the blood run in streams
    from your hips to your head

DIE FOR JEHOVAH
    (cont.)

burn down the tower
    and break every spell
    let's unveil all the liars
    and burn them in hell
    no child should be led
    by the hands of a fool
    don't die for Jehovah
    cause living is cool!

Thoughts, comments? I personally think it takes a lot of guts to publish that. I mean, look at the last verse! Awesome. Looking forward to your reactions.

Obie

• Celia
    Celia

I like the lyrics very much. Tried to listen to it, but it's 2 seconds of music 14 of silence, 2 of music.... So I am downloading it to my computer.... over 25 minutes it will take

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Can you buy this group here in the U.S.A.?

I so love the lyrics!! They made me think.....that is I realized I never made a good JW.

I always wondered why we held our CHILDREN to the teachings of our faith when they were not old enough to decide for themselves.

I was always freaked when I heard of some parent kidnapping their child from a hospital and causing their death.

I had thought once the courts ordered the transfusion that was it.cause you were under the laws of the land. I thought it was taken out of your hands and THANK JAH for that!

I semi-understood in an emergency a parent making a choice for their child but, often a child was needing the transfusion because of cancer. I thought why not let the child speak with the doctor and decide for them and even be given the chance to change their minds through out their treatment. It is their bodies after all.not mothers or fathers.

The one thing though about the fact JWs did not take blood all these years.it made it possible for experiments on living humans as to alternatives. There are over 50 bloodless hospitals in U.S.A. and 2 of these are in the Chicago land area. I am not saying holding someone to something Jehovah did not major punish others for was right. I am saying that this blunder had a benefit to the rest of us and The Red Crosses ever-dwindling supply of blood.

Through out history radicals have helped the rest of us medically. In Ancient China monks would take different herbs and administer it on themselves. They did revere life and would not test on animals. Because, they did not know the nature of the plants they tested on themselves they have documentation, graphically detailed of the horrible deaths of individual monks. Today many of us benefit from these horrific tests.

Also, The Nazis and their evil diabolical scientific experiments on humans and twins in particular have benefited the rest of the world. I once read a report in which a scientist was having to come to grips with the fact his work was a continuation of a Nazi Scientists experiments. It was very chilling for him and yet he felt he had to continue in his work to save future lives.

What makes The GB most criminal is their use of the Christian God to control others right down to their small children! Children who are easily manipulated and would believe in things such as the tooth fairy or a Santa Claus. Children cannot make such a catastrophic decision for themselves. They just wish to please their parents and the support group they were brought up in. These children who would give their lives for the cause are at the same time told they are not JW by birth but cannot make that decision until older! How contradicting..die for our teaching or well shun you and your parents will be disappointed in youbut your not officially one of us ether!! Not till your older and can decide for yourselves!! What double talk!! How manipulative!!

Well more of my rantings

Ciao 4 now!

Agape,

Utopian_Raindrops

Edited by - Utopian_Raindrops on 26 December 2002 15:58:43

Edited by - Utopian_Raindrops on 26 December 2002 16:1:6

• obiefernandez
    obiefernandez

The only reliable way to get this band's music is thru Amazon.com. Here are the links...

cover
    Error of Judgment

cover
    Assassinate

cover
    To Protect & To Serve

Policestate

cover
    You Cannot Walk Here

cover
    Resurrection

• breeze
    breeze

Yuch....

If that's music my ass is a gold nugget.....

• meadow77
    meadow77

Kingdom Hall (Print the Lyrics)

So glad to see you
    So glad you're here
    Come here beside me now
    We can clear inhibition away
    All inhibitions
    Throw them away
    And when we dance like this
    Like we've never been dancin' before

Chorus:
    Oh, they were swingin'
    Down at Kingdom Hall
    Oh, bells were ringin'
    Down at the Kingdom Hall
    A choir was singin'
    Down at the Kingdom Hall
    Hey, liley, liley, liley
    Hey, liley, liley, low
    Do do do do do do, do
    Do do do do do do
    Do do do do do do, do
    Do do do do do do

Good body music
    Brings you right here
    Free flowin' motion now
    When we're shakin' it out on the floor
    Good rockin' music
    Down in your shoes
    And when we dance like this
    Like we've never been dancin' before

Repeat Chorus

Down at the Kingdom Hall
    They were havin' a party
    They were havin' a ball
    Bells were ringing out
    And the choir was singin'
    Hey, liley, liley, liley
    Hey, liley, liley, low
    Do do, do do, do do, do do
    Sugar was there
    Did you see Sugar
    Down at the Kingdom Hall
    Sugar was tough

Has to make you wonder what Kingdom Hall Van was attending?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit