YOUR FAMILY FACES DEATH IF YOU BEAR GODS NAME

by nightwarrior 3 Replies latest social relationships

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

IN THE LAST DAYS

A PEOPLE WILL CLAIM TO BEAR JEHOVAHS NAME ( WONDER WHOM THEY ARE ) ???????????? do you know any one whom claims to use the name jehovah ??????????????????????????

THEY WILL PRESUME TO SAY & CLAIM

BUT DID WE NOT PROPHESY IN YOUR NAME ,DISTRIBUTING MAN MADE PUBLICATIONS ALL OVER THE WORLD

JEHOVAHS REPLY WILL BE

GET AWAY FROM ME YOU WORKERS OF DARKNESS. MATTHEW CH 7 V21

Do you want to be linked to them well i certainly dont,the scriptures plainly reveal a people doomed for destruction using his name in the last days,get out while you can.

Edited by - nightwarrior on 26 December 2002 7:34:32

Edited by - nightwarrior on 26 December 2002 7:37:55

• rebel
    rebel

Nighwarrior,

Does the scripture you are referring to mean we just have to separate ourselves from all false religion, because to be honest, it isn't just the JWs who have it wrong. There are lots of other cults etc out there who do bad things and hide behind the Bible. I also wonder about the name Jehovah - is it really so important to be using God's name? Some say it should be pronounced Yahweh but then, we don't know the correct way to pronounce Jesus either. I think the important thing is to separate yourself from any organisation that says it has God's blessing but which then goes on to destroy lives, tells lies, twists scripture, encourages unkind & cruel practices (ie shunning), and also tries to control people's thoughts. It is more important to be a decent, loving human being than to be making God's name known to everyone on earth. I think the best way to attract people to the Bible is by your conduct and example. Actions do speak louder than words and, personally, I am drawn to people who are warm, kind, loving, non-judgemental and honest. I don't care what their religion is.

Someone on this forum once said that God's sheep are scattered over all the earth, but he knows who they are and where they are and, when the time is right, he will gather them to him. I think that is lovely. I am really starting to understand scriptures for the first time in my life.

xxR

• troucul
    troucul

That's an interesting twist on an old scripture...not too far-fetched IMHO...

Edited by - troucul on 30 December 2002 18:46:9

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Well said , rebel i guess you have allready decided what road you are traveling on , may yours be the road to wisdom and life

,unfortunatly there are many heading along the broad and spaciouse road leading to destruction,yes as you say there are many many good loving honest hearted people all over the world,whom act better than supposedly christians,we can travel through time and & the past to see the anarchy & death supposedly christians have meterd out to there fellow man, all in gods name as per the crusades ,but today as in comparison with those evil doers of old ,we see by there actions whom real lovers of god are have the modern day christians changed much , i dont think so refering to god,i choose to call him or her the creator, this way i cant go wrong in getting the name right,as you say it doesnot matter generaly what name you use ,just direct your prayers to the true god,

some times you can see a written statement & read it over and over even every day of your life and get it wrong,once your mind has been cleared of all the smog & smoke screens you get a clearer picture as to what is true,i havenot tried to twist the scripture mentioned but read it with an open mind,

thanks for your imput so far.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit