Angel of the True God

by StarTrekAngel 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    There are plenty of scripture s that say humans have seen god
  • brandnew
  • jhine
    jhine

STA , the point I made above about the Early Church Fathers is one that I bring up with JWs . When they say that the doctrine of the Trinity came into the church through apostacy and talk about the Nicene Creed I say that it is easily proven through the writings of the ECF that that is not true . I have some pertinant quotes from the writings of Justin Martyr , Tertullian etc to show the misquoting by the org on this subject .

This uses their own material against them , without an apostate in sight ! In the SYBiTT booklet they say that " The Anti Nicene Fathers were acknowledged to have been leading religious leaders in the early centuries after Christ's birth . What they taught is OF INTEREST ".(Caps mine ) Of course they don't think that anyone is going to actually read the stuff .

I understand that the SYBiTT booklet is now as rare as hen's teeth . This may be because they realised that opponents could use it against them .

Jan

• fukitol
    fukitol

Silly Trinitarians love this garbage. Stupid enough to take the Bible literally and even stupider for believing something as pathetically absurd as the 'holy' trinity.

Stupid is as stupid believes.

• Earnest
    Earnest
    When a representative of God (or the king) was speaking/acting on behalf of God (or king) it is often referred to as God (or king) speaking/acting.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    When a representative of God (or the king) was speaking/acting on behalf of God (or king) it is often referred to as God (or king) speaking/acting.

I would love to see an example of that. Do you have one?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit