ARE we The Seed of Satan?

by Martini 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Martini
    Martini

To ALL,

How do you react when the brothers are quick to point out that the error of those in the ORG. today who 'shrink back' on their faith and obedience to the Faithful and Discreet Slave Class are the seed of Satan and rebels similar to Korah ,Dathan and Abiram also Miriam. The inference is that the fate or end result for todays rebels will be similar to that of those rebels of old where they incurred 'God's wrath' upon themselves and their offsping which led to God's annihilation?

I'm only looking to get your reaction because I know how difficult it is to explain that first we must prove that the FDS is God's appointed leader over the modern congregation of Christ.
    My reaction is to pity the mind control the witnesses face with each and every meeting they attend.

Martini,
    RebelClass (smile)

• Seven
    Seven

Martini, If it wasn't this it would be some other means of controlling the masses-another reason to
    believe. It's just another McSpiritual glad it's not me who's going to be annihilated happy meal. I
    feel a mixture of pity and disgust but real sorrow
    for the children who have a steady diet of this.

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

According to JW definition, Jesus was an apostate. He was a Jew that criticized the powers that were. So, then, was Peter, John, James, Paul, Timothy.........
    Alexander was a great man...to the Greeks. To the conquered he was a murdering, greedy, meglomaniac that caused untold misery.
    -Perspective-
    To the devil, God was a tyrant. To the demons, the devil is God.
    -Perspective-

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• SolidSender
    SolidSender

martini - my question is -If Satan is the Father of the Lie what does that make the GB?

• Maxee
    Maxee

[bold]The Mother of the Lie...
    MAMA[/bold]

[8>]

sorry SS couldn't resist

• Andyman
    Andyman

Well Jesus point out the errors of the Pharisees, and we all know he wasn't the "seed of Satan"!

The Pharisees condemned Jesus and trie to do everything the could to discredit him, it didn't work.

I think the society is in much the same boat as the Pharisees. They have a lot of skeletons in the closet, and they don't want their dirty laundry aired in public. I think they will do and say anything to keep brothers and sisters from finding out about these things.

So are we the "seed of Satan"? The society would sure like everyone to thing so!

Take care.

Andyman:

• Carmel
    Carmel

The seed of a vain imagination? The idea is copted from paganism and should be religated to the trash heap.

carmel who's satanic fancies are of his own making

• rjharris
    rjharris

The seed of Satan has not arrived yet. They will be many and they will be the result of those who make themselves a part of Satan's future throne (Wild Beast) AFTER Christs future "definite" 1000 year kingdom ends. (Rev 2:13, Rev 20:7-8)

Happily, many of these "seeds" - who wil have been misled - will come around and respond to the Good News of the Kingdom declaration made by the angel. (Rev 14:6)

Yes, God will entrust an angel (one angel) with declaring the Good News of the Kingdom to ALL of mankind (who will have been resurrected as Jesus promised), no human will be entrusted with declaring that message.

No one today can lift out of Scripture exactly what that Good News message is. It is not there because God has not given it yet and when he does, an angel will receive it.

So any claims to "preaching" a Good News of the Kingdom is a false message. If it is a false message, it is being declared by witting and unwitting false prophets.

Placing WT publications in the hands of persons and starting Bible studies with them in the hopes they will join a religious organization is not "preaching the Good News of the Kingdom."

Rev 14:6 is clear as to WHO will be tasked with declaring that all important message to ALL of the nations. No human entity can preach this message to ALL of the world.

And "the nations" referred to is all persons born since Adam, to include Adam. That means that the Good News message will have to be declared to all of mankind who will have been resurrected. Their numbers will be like the grains of sand on the seashore. They cannot be counted.

Today, the worlds population can be counted. They cannot be counted if all born since Adam are ressurrected into Christs paradise.

The seed of Satan are persons in those future days after Chists kingdom ends who purposefully chosoe not to respond to the Good News declaration of the Kingdom by the angel and who knowingly align themselves with Satan in the maintenance of his Wild Beast who they will believe is invincible.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I am the spawn of the seed.

I need to go take a shower.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit