Who didn't receive their Secret Santa gift yet?

by scootergirl 24 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I know there are a handful of people that haven't received their gifts yet from our jwd Christmas gift exchange........can you please post who you are. I know that there are some Santas that did send out their gifts but haven't seen a post from those that received them yet. Please take a few minutes and post a cyber thank you to let them know that they were received. Thanks!

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

BTW......I haven't received my gift yet, but I am certain that it has been already sent.

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

i didn't receive mine yet either.

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

I haven't got it yet Scooter, but I know it's on the way....I'll be sure to let you know the minute I recieve it.

CC

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Hey.......YOUR A JEDI...!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!.........SCOOTER THE JEDI............

CC

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Hot damn and Merry Christmas to me! Didn't even notice that, CC......thanks for pointing that out! LOL

• Celia
    Celia

Scooter, congrats on making Jedi !

I haven't received any package from my secret Santa yet, but everybody knows that, I have been very vocal about it

• Scully
    Scully

I'm still waiting too.

Ukrainian Christmas anyone?

Love, Scully

• blondie
    blondie

Scully, here's your gift that I left under the tree. I couldn't find wrapping big enough.

Blondie

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Nothing yet here, either.

To be honest, I had so much fun making things for Tinkerbell, that getting a gift, myself, would be the cherry on top of the cake of my Xmas.

Andee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit