OK, What did Y'all get?

by CC Ryder 35 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

CC, I love the new Lexmark. My old printer was a Lexmark3200, I never had any problems with it. I just wanted one that would scan too. It also sends fax's and is a copy machine, all in one. Oh, and you can scan by just pushing one button!

As you can see, it scans nice pics.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Hey all:

Had a great Christmas I got the blown glass ring I wanted(everyone thinks it's ugly but me) LOL I received my favorite perfume Miracle and my hubby got me a Cannon 35MM camera for photography class I guess you call it an SLR! I bought him a M3P player and he is on the moon man LOL

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Xanex, Beans, and SheilaM...Great gifts!

Beans, I love James Bond movies too..That's a nice collection.

Xanex, you're going to love that digital camera..Do you have any photo editing software. We have Adobe Photo Deluxe and Microsoft Picture It, they both are awesome and we use them both alot.

Lilacs, your right..that is a great scanned picture. You'll enjoy fixing old photo's.

Sheila, That's a good camera, you'll love it!! Are you thinking of photography as a profession? My sister is a professional photographer, she can maybe give you some advice...let me know and if you'd like I can get you her e-mail address.

CC

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I was lookin for this thread earlier

what I got LOL

• chocolates - home made and store bought
    • a wonderful bathrobe
    • slippers - the kind with inserts that you warm up in the microwave to keep your toes nice and toasty warm
    • a new mug
    • special xmas coffee from Starbucks
    • a info holder for my computer desk (now I have to find the desk - think maybe he was trying to tell me something?)
    • money and more money
    • gift certificates for 2 different stores (Walmart and HomeOutfitters/Bay/Zellers)
    • Canon s520 printer - with separate color receptacles so I don't have to relace all the colors when I run out of one
    • an aqua pillow - it has a water bladder inside - and prevents that crick-in-the-neck-so-that-you-can't-turn-your-head-for-3-days

I'm in heaven

hubby is even further in the clouds

he got a new Nikon N65 SLR film camera with a 28-80 and a 70 - 300 zoom lens

The man is absolutely gaga - I won't tell you how many pictures he has taken of the cats

or how many times he has run outside to take a picture of a tree

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

To all:

Wow! some really great gifts, I think we all SCORRRRRRED in that department

CC I am in college for graphic design right now but I am wanting to do a lot of photography I have always taken really good pics now I want to see what else I can do!!! LOL I would love to talk to your sister, my first class doesn't start until January 13.

LLee:I know how your hubby feels I have taken 19zillion pics already mostly of Makayla!

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Hi,

This Christmas was absolutely the best ever for me.

I received a gift certificate that I really appreciated. Most of all, it meant a lot to me because

it was from a wonderful, generous man. His friendship is the best gift I could ever receive.

YoursChelbie

Edited by - YoursChelbie on 28 December 2002 14:18:27

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit