No words were ever spoken
    And when she passed away
    I cried and cried all day
    Alone again, naturally
    Alone again, naturally

Not everyone got their wish today

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hey man Ive got to go out right now. but if you are in Oz and are in Melbourne email me tomorrow so I can tell you my address, and get over here to the Apostofest BBQ on Saturday. Better plan than being down in the dumps .....At least you can tell someone who understands, what happened.

Sorry, I got to split right now....

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Hey man,

Your god did not abandon you - He set you free from a cult. A painful process, but necessary if you are to grow as a person.

Hey, God loves you. It's a cliche, but the reason cliches become cliches is that they are the hammer and screwdriver in the toolboxes of communication.

Your poetry is frightening in its intensity, honest in its emotion.

Please be not so sad. Hanging out at an Apostafest is the best way to begin a new life. I will pray for you.

CZAR

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

:( Sorry your down sweetie. I know you don't know me, just some girl wherever sitting behind a computer responding to your post, but truly sorry you are down. *hugs*

Amanda

• julien
    julien

I love that song but it's so sad..

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Thanks Guys,

Just feeling low that's all

They are not my words CZAR Gilbert O'sullivan wrote that song many years ago...get a copy from KAZAA it's a sad song...but expresses the way i am feeling. I changed a few of the words tho.

Amanda I have read some of your stuff on your Web Page and...hmmmm you seem down too sometimes...but that's ok :) hope you and your daughter are having a good day together!!

Refiners....thanks for the invite....but right now....I'll have to think about it ok? Hope that doesn't offend you

Julian it is a sad song...but just the way I'm feelin...sorry to bring you down

Edited by - elderrepents on 25 December 2002 2:42:17

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Dolphins?

Never trust a species that smiles all the time. They're up to something. - Terry Pratchett

CZAR of the red-faced class

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Hope you dont mind I use your off Forum nick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yannis the Adonis my dear sweet friend

With great sadness of this life is the earthly trend

For all who wish to feel happiness and joy

It would seem life treats them like an unfortunate toy

For all people we love most in this life

Seem to be tortured and oh, so full of strife

But if you can find just one true friend

Who all your desires you can speak freely without end

Then take them by the hand Yannis my sweet

And never let them go, for they are lifes most precious treat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a Spanish proverbio that goes, De buen vino, buen vinagre Which simply means, From good wine, comes good vinegar.

I think life is very much like good wine. Full , robust, a nice bouquet.there is laughter and joy. Good times and sharing. Still, there is the crying, the sadness and loneliness.

Life like wine needs proper care or it becomes vinegar or sour to the taste.

Wine is good for drinking with a meal but, vinegar on the other hand is only good for salads.

Our friend refiners fire said, if you are in Oz and are in Melbourne email me .and get over here to the Apostofest BBQ on Saturday...At least you can tell someone who understands, what happened.

If you can bring yourself to Yannis, e-mail our friend and go to this BBQ. If you have people in your life you can laugh with and cry,.. life becomes a delicious thirst,quenching wine for a hearty banquetnot so sour you wish to spit it out.

Our czarofmischief gave corny but true advice, Hey, God loves you. It's a cliche, but the reason cliches become cliches is that they are the hammer and screwdriver in the toolboxes of communication.

Could it be Yannis that refiners fires invitation to you is a gift from God ? To show you your needed and cared for? Maybe this is cliche but, I have always believed God has a hand in our lives. Refiners fire is a sensitive soul and even if he doesnt think so he could be a gift to you in friendship from Our Creator.

On-line friends are very nice but, up close and personal ones can see the twinkle of your eye..the small smile in the corner of your mouth or even the tear your trying to hide and the frown behind your enormous grin.When needed they can hold your hand,give a hug, listen to sadness or laugh at your corny jokes. Most importantly true friends can even sit with you in silence when all you need is the sound of another human there with you, living and breathing.just seeing in person someone cares for you and wishes you in their life.

If you can Yannis please go out and have a wonderful time with friends who have been right where youre at now.

What could it hurt? I think it could only heal.

Take care now dear friend and try to smile that amazing grin of yours.

Agape,

Utopian_Raindrops

Para ti........

Edited by - Utopian_Raindrops on 25 December 2002 7:0:22

• ugg
    ugg

elderrepents,,,,,just wanted you to know that you are not alone...sending hugs and understanding

• donkey
    donkey

ElderRepents

I am sorry you are down. I know the feeling of despair and loneliness and fear that arises when you see reality. The reality cannot change - but we can accept it in different ways.

I have my email locked on here but if you are interested in corresponding with a donkey then please post such here and I will find a way for that to happen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit