Watchtower-Free

1st Half To nights Video . Higher quality later

http://youtu.be/qUUd_f1jr7E

• Freesoul
    Freesoul
    Thanks you guys are amazing
  • Axelspeed
    Axelspeed
    Just got in and totally missed this live...really appreciate you having this up so quickly, thanks!
  • jw07
    jw07
    Watchtower-Free has just provided us with New Light!!!
    Food at the proper time indeed
  • Dumplin
    Dumplin
    likewise grateful. i had so much trouble with the streaming. couldn't even get a video, just bad sound. the RC site must have been deluged w/ viewers and i thought for a moment NO ONE was going to get a decent recording. GREAT WORK!!
  • ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    Gotta love the internets.... all those series of tubes!!
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

TO ALL THE GUYS AND GALS WHO WORKED SO HARD AND SMART TO KEEP US UPDATED AND TECHNICALLY IN THE LOOP ........................

WE LUV YA ALL !

[Is there life after the commission? I am going to have withdrawals come tomorrow]

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

An interesting point - brought to my attention by someone listening to the Video.

According to GJ:

GB decisions are made by majority vote and sometimes this doesn’t happen because 1 or 2 consciences won’t allow it, so they leave the matter do research and come back to the matter. Often they have been misguided in choices they have made for everyone, but everyone has to follow it . What about the consciences of the flock who can’t abide by certain decisions they have made. So their consciences are more important than the flock and the flock must abide by their consciences?

• Watchtower-Free
  • Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit