Disneyland

by bigred 4 Replies latest jw friends

• bigred
    bigred

Mulan, again. Simon, something is wrong with this...........sometimes I can post as Mulan, and other times it tells me I am at my posting limit, and I'm not!!!

These are two of my favorite photos from our Disneyland trip last September. These are Princess' kids, hamming it up in a hat store.

This is Princess and The Queen (one of the best characters there..........she is hilarious) She asked Princess if I was her STEPMOTHER..........Later we saw her walking, regally through the park, and Snow White running like mad in front of her, occasionally looking back in sheer terror. Very funny.

Edited by - bigred on 24 December 2002 14:34:51

Edited by - bigred on 24 December 2002 14:37:24

• Princess
    Princess

I love those pictures. All the little girls were afraid of the queen. When I told her she was my real mom she said I couldn't help it then. She didn't like how mom was laughing at her. She was great.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

gee, when I look at that queen again, I think my boss has a part-time job....hmmmmm (who knew)

• LB
    LB

Princess the shame of it all is after the elders visit this weekend you won't be able to hang out with that pioneer sister any longer.

• Princess
    Princess

LOL at LB! She does have that "rabid pioneer" face doesn't she?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit