Shocking development from Australian Royal Commission

by Esse quam videri 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

It is reported that elder Kevin Bowditch was so upset at the grilling he received at the ARC that he has traveled to Austin, Texas to prepare for any future encounters with Angus Stewart.

We see from various stages of the interrogation his increasing anguish. He is reported as saying in private, '.. that's never going to happen again. I think I was hung up and left out to dry by the Governing Body. When I see Mr. Stewart next time, I will be prepared. I am heading to Texas for some special training."

• Esse quam videri
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Mebbe he gonna Jackson................................. Sing-a-long - The words are quite apt !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=43qK1Lh2xH0#t=11

• Sabin
    Sabin
    it doesn't surprise me, these men have been put on a peddle stool for years, with the belief that God was going to protect them. I`m sure they thought at the time (because they were stupid) that following the directions of the GB they were protecting Jehovahs name. Of cause no-one has called them to account for their actions before. Angus Stewart forced with his clear cut reasoning, them to really think about the children & how it would have been for them. How the way that they handled things was so damaging that it is truly this organization that has given God a bad rap. His face (Kevin Bowditch) when told he didn't care about any of the children outside the org was a picture of utter disbelieve. He had never seriously considered how unbelievably wicked that actually was. I hope his conscience has haunted him. Maybe he will be moved to write a letter of apology to the victims all on his own.
  • Clickster
    Clickster
    Close, except Kevin was in Japan a few days ago... so maybe he's thinking more along the lines of some martial arts training. ;-)

https://www.facebook.com/jayde.bowditch.96
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

If I were an elder in his situation, I'd be pissed off too. How come jehober didn't put the right words in his mouth? He had a large audience to provide a wonderful 'witness' and yet he fell on his face. He should have 'waited on jehober' to put the correct words in his mouth. He's still be sitting there!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• Boeing Stratofortress
    Boeing Stratofortress

So...he's going to Austin, TX for some special 'training.' Do we know if this training is to be from secular, non-JW attorneys or law professors? After all, Austin IS the home of UT (University of Texas), which is ranked (US News & World Report), as one of the top 20 law schools in the U.S.

That's be quite ironic if he relies on Satan's system of worldly lawyers to prepare for future legal entanglements. Just sayin.'

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    Mr. Kevin better watch out. Them there womens in Texass are known to be pretty quick on that there draw.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    I'm in Austin, TX. I'll pick him up from the airport and give him a place to stay... provided he is willing to do a YouTube interview on what exactly happened at the RC. THEN we can conference call Brooklyn!
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Any proof that Bowditch is really doing this, or is it wishful thinking? It would be very interesting to find out more. He was not a good witness and looked spaced out at times, so way out of his depth....I didn't feel sorry for him though, I just can't feel that way for people who should have a normal conscience...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit