For Riz

by joannadandy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

who is in a funk...

*HUGS TO YOU*

Cuz I hate to see people in a funk (especially when I am slow in chat, and they leave after saying they are in a funk, and I don't get to give them a cyber hug "in person")

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Joanna- that is sweet of you!!!!

(((((((((riz))))))))) sorry you are feeling in a funk- hope things get better soon!!

Many hugs!!!

XW

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

(((Riz)))

Chin up, you have a lot of friends here who care about you. Email me if you need to talk.

Lew W

• think41self
    think41self

((((Rizarooni))))

ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!!!

Tracy

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

((((((Rizzoli!)))))

I'm saddened to hear that you are in a funk, sweetie. You know you're one of my favorite, up beat people here! I don't know what's going on right now that's making things so tough for you, but if you want to talk, please email me.

I was gonna say "Me love you long time" but Tracy stole it! Oh heck, I'll say it anyway:

Me love you long time!!!

Love,

Dana

• Xena
    Xena

Rizzzzzzzzzzzzz in a funk??? Say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A field of texas blue...just for you

• riz
    riz

(((((jo))))) you are such a sweetheart! thank you very much. you guys made me cry

(((((((((xw,Tom,Lew,Tracy,Dana,and Xena))))))))) thanks you guys. you made me feel better

ever since hearing about the new orders to the gestapo, my stomach has been in knots. the thought of them being able to take away my family because i don't go to meetings just makes me sick. literally.

i plan on not answering my door, but if they catch me somehow out and about, i just couldn't say 'yes, i consider myself one of jehovah's Witnesses' without projectile vomiting. i will say 'my religious convictions are a personal matter and i don't feel that they are any of your business' and then be on my way.

after all, i don't owe them an explanation for anything. i've been gone for six years and nobody has cared so far.

anywho, thanks for letting me vent! who knows what's gonna happen. i'll keep you all posted. thanks again, guys and gals. (((((everybody who was once associated with the witlesses)))))

love you long time

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Rizniblets. Buck up little trooper. riz))))))

Six-lost an arm in 'nam class.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Hey Rizzie! Sorry to hear about your knotting stomach. This campaign has been on my mind too. I think you have the right idea about not answering your door. Screen your phone too.

If you happen to see them on the street, just don't talk to them. Walk right on by (maybe walk like a catwalk model, for fun). Remember, anything you say to them that isn't abject acceptance of their self-perceived authority can be used against you. So don't say anything!

Keep the pointy chin up!

Best wishes

Expatbrit (for the next 3 months a.k.a. "The Man In The Iron Mask"

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Sending smiles across the miles for Riz!

Edited to add...
    Don't worry, Riz! I'm in the same situation as you are. We'll get them!
    They are nothing but big bad teratomas anyway...

Orbit Of The Riz Rocks Because She Knows Lots Of Words Class

Edited by - OrbitingTheSun on 24 December 2002 14:45:4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit