Some will go back

by JH 20 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I would like to know how many people here are thinking of going back to the hall if the elders go and visit them. We had stories of people telling the elders that they had enough and wanted to get out. On the other hand, I am sure a few will go back, but we will not hear their stories as much because they fear the reaction of this board. Is this possible?

Edited by - JH on 22 December 2002 19:46:22

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Sorry JH,

Not a chance of going back ... EVER!!!!!!!!

ESTEE_TX

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

There is no way in hell you could get me to go back to that hateful cult. If a elder comes to my door I would tell them to disassociate me, I want nothing to do with them ever again.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Millions now dying have never lived. Nope, me not go back.

• out4good3
    out4good3

Other than the obligatory "passing of the stale bread and cheap wine" party to please the wife I'll never step foot in a kingdom hall for anything other than that again. Since I know the "cheese and cracker men" will soon want to have a discussion with me, if the new year witch hunts are indeed true, I plan on being up front and honest with them and not mince words. I'm steeling myself for the eventual "chips falling where they may".

• shera
    shera

Nope,never going back.I have nightmares that I'm at a meeting and all I'm doing in the dream is thinking of ways to escape.

• Scully
    Scully

Finding out all the dirt that has been hiding under the Watchtower Society's carpet is a lot like when a child finally realizes that Santa Claus doesn't exist. Once you've seen the proof for yourself and looked at it honestly, it's impossible to go back.

Love, Scully

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Never, never, never. How could we? We'd be worse hypocrites than they are...

ash

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I'd go back just so that my parents would let me back into my little brother's life, he's only 13 and I miss him. Yes, I'd be a hypocrite but I also love my brother.

• livingagain
    livingagain

I was blind but now I see! Nev v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v vv vv v ver!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit