COMMENTS YOU WON'T HEAR AT THE 12-22-02 WT STUDY

by blondie 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• liebaugeln
    liebaugeln

Why continue to study and meet with the JW's if you're so unhappy? Why not quit with the pretense and get on with your life? Do you not have the courage to tell them you're leaving, and yet secretly rake them in here? Of what value is that, to yourself or to them?

• artful
    artful

Thanks for another great post Blondie!

It's nice to study the "Director's Cut" Watchtower at home like this while my wife is listening to the "Made-for-TV" version at the the KH today. This kind of research has certainally promoted some eye-opening conversations with her this year!

Cheers
    Artful

• blondie
    blondie
    Why continue to study and meet with the JW's if you're so unhappy?

I don't meet much any more and JWs never study anything just repeat back what is in the WT. I post this for others who are trapped because of family ties they are not yet ready to break. I hate people who lie and I feel they need to be exposed. Anyway, liebaugeln (from the German to English, to ogle), you shouldn't be here anyway if you are the righteous JW you seem to purport to be. If you are not a JW, what do you care. If you are studying, you shouldn't be here either. Don't tell the person you are studying with or you will be chastised for associating with apostates. Your eyes are being used in a wrong way (ogle).

Thanks, artful. I don't direct or author anything but expand and explain. You might consider me an interpreter or translator. If only JWs actually opened their Bibles and read, not just the snippets in the paragraphs.

Blondie

• jasnowidz
    jasnowidz

Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed - http://www.bible.ca/jw.htm
    Exposes the history of the organization, the prophecy blunders, deceptive quotive, doctrinal flip flops, and corruption within the Jehovah's Witness organization.

• blondie
    blondie

BTW, I charge a small fee for advertising on my thread.

Blondie

• musky
    musky

Blondie, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. They are very much appreciated.

I came across "voting", and it made me remember that I actually voted in the past election. I felt so bad afterward. Like I did something wrong. I wanted to know what it was all about. Being raised a witness, I never voted before.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Musky - I came across "voting", and it made me remember that I actually voted in the past election. I felt so bad afterward. Like I did something wrong. I wanted to know what it was all about. Being raised a witness, I never voted before.

That's the power of constant mind control and you just felt a very good sample of it.

• blondie
    blondie

Hi musky and yizuman.

Yes, voting. Not talked about much nowadays at the KH when mentioning neutrality. I remember being told not to vote in school elections.

But now in countries where voting is mandatory, JWs are allowed to vote but to put something like Jesus in the "Other" selection. A sister can be ordered to vote by her non-JW husband.

It's just another part of the ever-growing Talmud the WTS is compiling. When Jesus comes to separate the sheep and the goats at the great tribulation as the WTS teaches, I think the WTS will find them on the goat side just like the Pharisees.

Matthew 23:1-4

23 Then Jesus spoke to the crowds and to his disciples, saying: 2 "The scribes and the Pharisees have seated themselves in the seat of Moses. 3 Therefore all the things they tell YOU , do and observe, but do not do according to their deeds, for they say but do not perform. 4 They bind up heavy loads and put them upon the shoulders of men, but they themselves are not willing to budge them with their finger.

Matthew 15:3

3 In reply he said to them: "Why is it YOU also overstep the commandment of God because of YOUR tradition ?

Matthew 15:6-11

And so YOU have made the word of God invalid because of YOUR tradition . 7 Y OU hypocrites, Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU , when he said, 8 This people honors me with their lips, yet their heart is far removed from me. 9 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach commands of men as doctrines." 10 With that he called the crowd near and said to them: "Listen and get the sense of it: 11 Not what enters into [his] mouth defiles a man; but it is what proceeds out of [his] mouth that defiles a man."

Blondie

• musky
    musky

Nice logo under your name Blondie. Gotta love those Packers.

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks, musky. Watched the Steelers beat the Bucs last night. That's good.

Woops, sports stars are wicked idols.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit