True Love

by Mystla 6 Replies latest social humour

• Mystla
    Mystla

A couple drove down a country road for several

miles, not saying a word.

An earlier discussion had led to an argument and

neither of them wanted to concede their position.

As they passed a barnyard of mules, jack asses, and

pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives

of yours?"

"Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."

• onacruse
    onacruse

hehe...

An older couple just finished dinner at a nice restaraunt, and as they were driving home the wife reminded her hubby that he should put on his seatbelt. He'd had a few drinks, got belligerent and told her to shut up and mind her own business. A little farther down the road she spoke up again, adding that "Honey, you KNOW there are police on this stretch all the time!" He got even more irate and called her a couple of names.

Well, sure enough, a motorcycle cop pulls him over, and says he noticed the guy wasn't wearing his belt (of course, the old fart had put it on as soon as he knew the cop was on his tail). The guy vigiorously asserts that he was wearing his belt the whole time. The cop says "OK, then. If your wife backs up your story, I'll let you go....ma'am?"

She says "Officer, I never disagree with my husband when he's had as much to drink as he's had tonight."

Craig

Mystla: Welcome to the forum!

Edited by - onacruse on 21 December 2002 13:32:20

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

hehee funny ones!

Welcome Mystla pull up a chair and get ready for a ride! Here is a joke for you:

After dying in a car crash, three friends go to Heaven

for orientation. They are all asked the same question:

"When you're lying in your casket, and friends and family

are mourning over you, what would you like to hear them

say about you?"

The first guy immediately responds, "I would like to hear

them say that I was one of the great doctors of my time,

and a great family man."

The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a

wonderful husband and school teacher who made a huge

difference in the children of tomorrow."

The last guy thinks for a moment, and then replies, "I guess

I'd like to hear them say, 'Look, he's moving!'"

Katie

• Mystla
    Mystla

Good ones! You guys live in Portland, right? know any good night clubs or comedy clubs in the area? I just moved here a month ago and haven't been out yet.. really need a night out on the town, any recommendations would be appreciated!! Thanks!

Mystla

p.s. If I have you guys mixed up with someone else, sorry, I'm still sorting everyone out on this forum

• Aztec
    Aztec

(((Mystla)))

That was funny!

Much love,

~Aztec

• onacruse
    onacruse

Mystla, yep, Katie (bikerchic) and I live in Beaverton. We'd love to meet you. Have you joined the local MeetUp group? First Saturday of every month, 5 pm. We're voting now for next month's location. We'll e-mail ya

Craig & Katie

• Mystla
    Mystla

EXCELENT!!!!!! I'm in Aloha, we're neighbors! I have signed up with the meet-up thing, but haven't been able to attend yet. I signed up just before I moved here from the coast, and was moving that weekend, and then the december one I was working during it, so I missed it, too. I'll keep trying!

Email me, maybe we can do lunch or something

Hey, Aztec! Haven't seen you much, of late, where ya been?

Mystla

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit