Jw gift.org

by wannaexit 18 Replies latest jw friends

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

The jwgift website in the UK has been around for quite some time now.

A thread from 11 years ago:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/80561/jwgift-org-new-watchtower-website-online-donations?page=1

• millie210
    millie210

Thanks OrphanCrow!

umbertoecho, you are in Australia right?

So that is 3 of them so far and I bet more will be popping up like mushrooms after a rain.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    How long before jws start giving certificates that say "A donation in the amount of $xx has been made in your name to jw.org" for all their gift giving needs? If that happens, I predict birthdays will get the nu lite treatment!
  • naazira
    naazira

So nice, they help you every step of the way during the donation, tithing, process.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Come on guys, give the Org a break!

They are only providing these loving facilities in response to many people's requests for such facilities. People who are physically unable to walk into a Kingdom Hall by themselves and pop their cash into the boxes clearly marked "Sheep Fleece".

Thought that would be obvious!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    How to Contact Us
    Contact Telephone Number: 020 8906 2211 (ask for the Accounting department)
    Please feel free to write to Jehovah's Witnesses of Britain at the address below:
    IBSA House
    The Ridgeway
    London
    NW7 1RN

What no email??????

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

The only thing I can say, we now have proof the arse holes running this crap religion really don't believe in " hell fire"

The Rebel.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Note the minimum, 5 pounds, stops us from donating a penny and letting them get stiffed for the credit card minimum, bummer.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    Note the minimum, 5 pounds, stops us from donating a penny and letting them get stiffed for the credit card minimum, bummer.

They're definitely not interested in "two small coins of little value"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit