I HAD A SERIOUSE DREAM (VISION) YESTERDAY

by nightwarrior 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

I HAD A DRAM

Some of you may life but being a newby ifelt i needed to experience this with you all,what do you think of it please read this ,FROM A LOWLY MAN.

The dream started where i was on the top floor of an old building,which had unstable floors there was no way down & no stairsas i looked out of the window i was enclosed by wire fencing with no way out there was a hole in the floor where there should have been stairs,i started to panick ,suddenly on the floor below a young woman came into view i asked her to help me get down,she didnot seem to want to help at first,but then placed an old type of unsteady ladder up in the stairwell so that i could climb down,i felt it wasnot safe to traverse down therfore i asked her a question as to tryinf another way down ,eventualy i climbed down the ladder, iwas still traped inside a perimitor chainlink fence,i then made my way out of the building through a window directly onto this old fence which was swaying & buckling beneath my weight, i ended up inside another compound at a higher level as i was about to touch the outer perimeter fencing i noticed that i was surrounded by a group of wolves which came running towards me,oww nooooi cried, all but one of the wolves then but dissapeared into tunnels ALONE WOLFcame right up into myface & started groeling of sorts i then said something to the wolf ,then the wolfstarted SINGING,to me in a very happy voice (duet) this lasted a few minutes iwas then trying to climb over the enclosure fencing with the wolf trying to follow me,i was pushing the wo;f back but it still wanted to follow,

THE NEXT THING I RECALL . Is this woman appeared again she appeared so lownly, that i was compelled to follow her wherever she went a second woman now enters into the dream and walcks up to me and starts fondling me laughs & walks away,the first woman she was so sad ,somewhat looked & acted in a robotic fashion,she eventualy stopped ina small type of horses stable tack / room her clothes had dissapeared except her top ,showing all she had, she stood there without any emmotion just wanting sex, i said no sorry

another boy stopped & said from behind me if you dont ,then i will , i was compeled to place myself inside this woman3 jerks & i was out saying ime married then i ran , expecting to be accused of some type of rape ,

i then see three or four vans i decide my best course was to get into one of them & leave,the first one had no keys in the ignition.i then see a man whom is a driver of one of the vehicles whom invites me into his vehicle ,i get in and inside are 2 doberman dogs, i feel intimidated by there presence the next thing i see are 4 dobermans patroling & saying nothing but acting sinister, the driver wont let me into the front seat where i would feel safe and secure 10 minutes into the journey the clothing starts to move & underneath the clothing a family of around 15 to 20 people appear they range from all ages ,i then feel a little more comfortable but still feel threatend ,i walk towards a kitchen with the dobbermans appearing & following me,as we start to talk with the family members i see that they all look a type of deathly white putrid colour there skins were void of any contact with the sun,they appeared uncultured uneducated/type of friendly,all living within this van

i asked if any of them went to school no they said because we follow father on his everyday working deliveries

once a week i asked no for six months of the year ,ONE OF THEM SAID ,ime going to get me a wife with some colour in them ,i thought t better not be me your thinking of,i was then shown the bedrooms with women lying down producing babies full of no concern they all appeared to be missfits,a youngster saw me pick up a magazine & i started to read it to pass the time of dayaway, he pointed 7 said look he can read everyone, he can read,then he said the only books we have ever read are the watchtowers & the awakes ,Iwas then talcking to his father whom just smiled & said yes i am or was a jehovahs wittness with great pride

Yet he was leading his family into death ,controling there every thought,everymovement driving them wherever he chose to drive his van he was in total control not allowing the sunshine of god to land on his family leading them away from pastures green .JUST A DREAM.

• FrankyFourVests
    FrankyFourVests

The meaning of this is obvious. You are in love with your mother. That will be 200 dollars please.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Night,

What a weird dream....

The building represents you, your ideals and how you see your life. The women your subconcious, the men yourself, the wolves and dogs your fears. Also, the van represents you. The items in the van are also symbolic for what is on your mind. You should also pay attention to the feelings you had while you were in the dream. I really don't have time to interpret it for you right now. If you wish, shoot me a copy of the dream in my email. If you want my addy, I will send it to you.

You might want to look at these links (Moe originally gave them to me):

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/a.htm

http://www.dreamloverinc.com/dictionary1.htm

Robyn

• Mac
    Mac

I've studied this dream carefully and can come to only one conclusion.............You have to quit eating all that ice cream right before bedtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mac, of the interpretive class

• SYN
    SYN

Dreams are important. Don't ignore them...

• FrankyFourVests
    FrankyFourVests

Dreams are as important as you make them. They can provide an insight into your current frame of mind.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Thats Why i eat all that ice cream before bed...hehe.

Serouisly...I used to not believe that there was anything to dreams.I saw this forensic science show about this (true story) little boy that got deathly ill.The doctor's had no idea what was wrong with him. He almost died 3 times.The kid had a dream one night why he was sick ..He was right and the doctors saved his life.

Now ...if I can just figure out mine.

• rocky220
    rocky220

Damn........that's why I dont eat pepperoni pizza before going to bed!!!!rocky220

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

wow, nightwarrior, you dream like me!

• Smiles
    Smiles

The WOLF obviously represents APOSTATES (without their "sheeps covering")... because first you thought it was mean, until you talked to it and then all of the sudden, it was not so bad after all, it was nice and starting singing ("apostate propaganda" probably) to you.

The DOBERMAN DOGS obviously represent the ELDERS... because they were intimidating and scaring you.

And the DRIVER OF THE CAR obviously represents the WT ORGANIZATION... because they would not do a damn thing to help protect you from the vicious Doberman dogs. And, because, as a driver of a car, they are in control of everything...

And the ILLNESS OF THE YOU, FAMILY & FRIENDS obviously represents the sickening hardship the whole ELDER/WT situation has placed on you, the family and friends.

Edited by - Smiles on 20 December 2002 15:13:22

Edited by - Smiles on 20 December 2002 15:15:6

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit