1. Infertility unlikely to be passed on-Montgomery Advertiser, May 11
2. Some phone psychics provide useless, erroneous information.-Staten Island Sunday Advance, Sept. 15
3. Study Finds Sex,Pregnancy Link-Cornell Daily Sun, Dec. 7
4. Lack of Brains hinders research-Columbus Dispatch, Apr. 16
5. Chick Accuses Some of Her Male Colleagues of
Sexism- complaint filed by LA Councilwoman Laura Chick- The LA Times, June 23
6. Man Run Over by Freight Train Dies-LA Times, March 2
7. Teen-age girls often have babies fathered by
men-The Sunday Oregonian, Sept., 24
8. Court Rules Boxer Shorts Are Indeed Underwear-Journal of Commerce, Apr. 20
9. Free Advice: Bundle up when out in the cold-Lexington Herald-Leader, Jan. 26
10. Bible church's focus is the Bible-St.Augustine Record-Florida, Dec. 3
Excellent, Seven! I especially like the one about a link being established between sex and pregnancy, sounds like a government funded project!
-Say what you mean, mean what you say-
Hey, 7, And we JW's think we have a corner on dumb statements!
A lot of reporters are college grads, right? What happened? Maybe I should think my priority?