DA'd after 50 years over pedophile issue!

by Dogpatch 20 Replies latest jw friends

• JUSTAMOM
    JUSTAMOM

Greetings Antony (Dogpatch)

...Amen and Amen my brother!

I hear what the spirit is saying. My husband and I too said all the same thngs to the society, the brothers, our families, the internet, etc.. Although we met and were disfellowshipped almost 5 years ago as apostates and lost just about All our families on both sides including our family business as my husband was in the sanitation business with his father and brother and they no longer wanted to work with an apostate.

He sold his shares of the partnership and was able to stay home with our three sons to help with the aid of our lord and spirit to comfort and be there for the loss. All their grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, etc.. My husband was born and raised JW, me since I was 7. We are now in our forties and follow the lead our the spirit. Do not need a handmade temple. Walk by faith no longer by sight (the org.)

Understand how Jesus is truly our one leader and mediator. We partake at home with our three sons.

John 6:48-59.

And yes, we too, understand how they are truly false prophets used to mislead us for a time. GALATIANS 4!

They fooled us! That is TRULY how satan tranforms himself into an angel of light. If it didn't look, feel and taste like true light, we would have NEVER bought it. But NOW we have been freed and therefore will not be yoked under man again. GALATIANS 5:1

They are truly a fiercesome, muti-billion dollar entity (BEAST) in the bibile that devours and shreds God's sheep to pieces and then spits them out and leaves them to die as the worst. AN APOSTATE! ANTI-CHRIST! When it is in actuality THEY themselves who are the anti-christ.

They deny the law of our Lord.. "the law of Love"...and that Love never fails. And deny 6 million members to belong to the ONLY one that is "The WAY, the TRUTH and the LIfe.' John 14:6 by every year passing over life by passing by his body and his blood that he GAVE for ALL... to redeem us from slavery to sin and death.

This man-made billion-dollar corporation is the same thing as a world power such as EGYPT, BABYLON and now they as BABYLON GREAT thst has enslaved Israel, suppressed them and forced them to bow down to this image of a wild-beast. They have replaced Christ, sat down in th seat of Moses and said, "Come to us! We are the truth! Only through us can you live forever and not die at Armaggedon."

They are the same as the golden calf in the wilderness that Israel gave all their gold and silver and worship to.

WHAT BLASPHEMY! Yes, their days are truly numbered! "MENE MENE TEKEL PARSIN!"

They can laugh and point their fingers at the Catholic Church for the Pedophile scandel.

But their day of accounting is coming soon!

Jah is NOT one to be MOCKED!

May you continue to have our lords blessings upon you and your household!

Your sister in Christ

JUST A MOM (Kim)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit