Larc Nearly A 7001-er? End Of The World?

by SpannerintheWorks 8 Replies latest jw friends

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

As of this moment, Larc has posted 6991 times! A record! But what's in store for him when he gets to 7001, I wonder?

He could do it today! But then again he could tease us. Toy with us for months on end like a sadistic pussy cat.

Nine more to go. Tick, tock...tick, tock...But, wait a minute! He's only got a few hours to use up his last few posts! Yes, that's right!

How could I forget? The world is coming to an end tomorrow, according to our resident prophet, Proplog! ("Yippee!" say the

lurking Jehovah's Christian Witnesses(TM), "the end of This Wicked System Of Things (TM) is so very near! What joy!")

So, will we ever get to read about what is imminently about to happen to our friend Larc. Or will we all be burnt to a cinder at midnight?

And if we do, any ideas as to his fate? I mean surely he's not just going to stay a boring old Supreme One!

(This post is very economical in that it is about two different subjects (though loosely related) and I can therefore have one "spare"

if needed!)

Spanner

Edited by - SpannerintheWorks on 19 December 2002 14:36:47

• scooter
    scooter

Maybe Proplog is right!

Scooter

• Scully
    Scully

Maybe there's a built in lifetime post limit of 7000 on the forum.... Maybe when larc tries to post #7001 he'll get this message:

There is a problem!
    You are limited to 7000 posts on this forum for your lifetime. Please use your back button and get a life!!

Just kidding, by the way.... love ya larc!!

Love, Scully (reaching posting limit today..... grrrrr)

• larc
    larc

Hi folks, yes proplog knows his scriptures. Revelations clearly shows the importance of the number 7,000 and its revelance to Dec. 20, the beginning of the great tribulation. The Bible also shows that tomorrow is the day that I will have the great fribulation. I hope this turns out to be a false prophecy, by golly. Seven thousand is also a symbolic number which means "Larc get into an internet 12 step program, and get a life."

• bigboi
    bigboi
    Seven thousand is also a symbolic number which means "Larc get into an internet 12 step program, and get a life."

Roger that dude, you've got waaaaaaaay too much time on yer hands.

Just funnin' ya Larc, thanks for all the effort u put into posting here.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Three more to go, Larc! Come on, stop teasing us!

Spanner

• larc
    larc

Spanner, THIS IS IT, NUMBER 7,000. With that, I will be gone for four days. A friend and I are spending most of the next four days on our research and associated manuscripts. I will pop in in the evenings and may put up a post or two.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Larc,

CONGRATULATIONS!

I will be gone for four days

So that's it! You become "Gone", not "God"! Wow! A Gone! Now that's worth looking forward to!

Spanner

Edited by - SpannerintheWorks on 20 December 2002 10:19:41

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Larc hit 7000 over on the "home school" thread. Now will he say just one more thing??????

<waiting and watching>

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit