Female JWs and PMS

by Yizuman 4 Replies latest social humour

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I just had a funny come across my head, what's really more dangerous than dealing with a female JW with PMS at your door?

*KNOCK! KNOCK*

Male Home Owner: *Opens Door* "Yes?"

Female JW: "Hello, my name is Gloria and this is my friend Amy. We're one of the Jehovah's Witnesses and we're here in the neighborhood to share the good news about Jehovah's New Kingdom...

Male Home Owner: *Interrupts* "I'm not really interested...."

JW Gloria: "WHAT???!! NOT INTERESTED??!!! I walked what seemed like ten freaking miles throughout this whole Jehovah forsaken neighborhood in these Jehovah forsaken shoes with my Jehovah forsaken blisters for Jehovah forsaken hours to share the Jehovah forsaken good news while I come to your door and you have the gall to tell me YOU. ARE. NOT. INTERESTED???!!!"

****STUFFS THE WATCHTOWER MAGAZINE IN THE HOME OWNER'S THROAT AND STOMPS HER FEET BACK OUT TO THE STREET****

*****JW Amy's jaw drops to the ground*****

__________________________________________________________________________________

Come on ladies, there must be some great PMS story you once had while out Pioneering! SHARE!

****Ducking from all the rotten lettuce and tomatos*****

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Not exactly a pms story, but my mom decided to go off coffee one day. So here she is no Coffee and she gets some guy at the door who wants to argue the Trinity!!! She was only to happy to oblidge him, poor guy, mom was really fiesty that day!!!

Ven

• Soledad
    Soledad

almost all of the female JWs that I knew between the ages of 25-45 had chronicPMS. all of them were single too.

• Mac
    Mac

I'm not easily frightened, but this thread I find terrifying................I dare not read on!

mac, of the getting out of harms way class

• Mystla
    Mystla

I always felt sorry for the poor brother who would get stuck crammed into a car with four women (six, if it was a minivan!) all talking about pms and childbirth and the evils of men in general. I remember one young brother who said "I feel priveleged to have the opportunity to learn so much about women, it's preparing me for when I get married someday" I thought he was full of shit, even then!

Mystla

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit