Have you taken the pill today. how is it.

by nightwarrior 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

My children saw the pain & suffering caused by the body of elders ,over a period of years covering brothers & sisters shuning my children & taking sides with the elders in stead of righteouse acts,continuing in to a second congregation,falsley accused of gossiping ,etc which was investigated & found untruthfull the perpertraters were elders wives,as i stood up to the elders over wrongfull practices within the congregation them accusing them of being bent,etc

On the bright side ime not complaining as the truth has been made even clearer to me & my family .

THE TRUTH will set you free.in the film ( THE MATRIX ) Your offerd a pill to swallow ,red pill or blue pill

Take the Red pill & you remain the same nothing changes ,everything remains the same

Take theBlue pill & all things will change ,you will be set free ,you will see the word of god ( the creator)

you will be on the road to freedom No more a Victim

What are you going to do.its your choice

• b_ster
    b_ster

umm...

But I want to take the *RED* pill... That will remove me from the "reality" I exist in...

Cheers,

b_ster

P.S. Neo took the RED pill

• simplesally
    simplesally

When I first saw Matrix, I thought...... Oh all JW's have taken the red pill!!!

Now, I know different!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit