My good news!

by wonderwoman77 15 Replies latest social relationships

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Well all I wanted to tell you that I am still very much happily in love with my girlfriend. In fact she just found out she got a job and will be moving down with me in just a few weeks. I am so excited. I am also nervous. I have never moved in with someone I loved, but it feels so right. It is so hard when we are apart, and the distance thing is so hard to deal with. She has been worth it all though. When she moves in, it will be 3 days before our 5 month anniversary. Well I hope you are all doing great! Have a happy holiday everyone...

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

Congratulation!

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey (((Wonderwoman)))

I miss seeing you around Thanks for sharing your news with us; I wish you and your gf all the best life has to offer.

Dana

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

Heh! that's great news, the best to you both.

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

Congratulations!

I was wondering how it was going. Thanks for the update! I wish both of you the greatest happiness.

Richard

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

hi wonderwoman!

congratulations! i also live w/ my girlfriend; we bought our first home together, and in 3 weeks will be our one year anniversary. It is wonderful living w/ the one you love, and so much fun!

Wishing you the best!

Adrienne

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Thank you all. It is wonderful to be in love and it is wonderful to finally be able to be with her. Everytime she had to go home, it was like a piece of me was leaving, but now this time when she comes to see me, she does not have to leave. I love it and I love her. Thanks for all your support!

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

Congrats!! Next month will be the one year anniversary for my girlfriend and me. We were forced to move in together after dating for only 3 weeks but it has all been well worth it! I am so happy for you.

Adrienne, congrats on the new house. Sorry I haven't emailed you back yet...the holidays are keeping me busy.

-Fire

• joelbear
    joelbear

Happiness is a good thing. I hope you enjoy many years together. Mitch and I will celebrate 14 in March. Its hard to believe.

hugs

Joel

• Witch Child
    Witch Child

COngratulations, Wonderwoman! I know how hard it can be being seperated from someone you love. My best wishes to you both and Happy Holidays!!!!

~Witch

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit