Thankful for jehovahs-witness.com

by jw07 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jw07
    jw07

I'm still 'in' and this website is the only thing that's been keeping me sane for a long while.

Knowing that I'm not alone, the success stories, and the constant update of breaking news that provides hope such as the exposure of the organisation at the hands of the Royal Commission makes me happy while I'm stuck in this dark hole.

That's so especially today when I'm dealing with a sht storm of personal issues and the pretending that everything is fine is just rubbing pepper into my wounds.

I'm thankful for this website and all you beautiful people.

PS:I'm logged in at meeting with tears in my eyes.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration
    Sorry to hear you are stuck in, I remember those days well - being online was the only way for me to cope with the insanity that goes on inside the KH. Hopefully you will be fully free soon.
  • Vidiot
  • millie210
    millie210

jw07,

hang in there dear person. I was where you are at one point and life can and it does get better.

This site has played a huge role in my recovery through the wealth of knowledge and real life experience contained herein.

• cognac
    cognac

My heart just broke for you reading this. I'm so, so sorry for what you are going through.

Just sent you a PM...

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Hang in there. You got family all over here. There really are some wonderful people on here who keep me sane as well. Fmf
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    A teerible situation to be in. Hang in there, things may still get worse for a while bit sooner or later it all works out for the best and you'll be able to lead the happy life any rational person would expect to live! :)
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Thinking of you JW07 and hoping things get better for you soon xx
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Hang in there mate...if there are any questions you need answering will do our best to help, it can feel like the most painful place ...is there any chance of finding a professional to talk to? To find suggestions to lessen your stress right now? Remember though it will pass, all the negative feelings will pass at some stage.
  • jw07
    jw07

Thanks for the love everyone!!! Thanks to those who have inboxed me as well. It helps to know that even though I don't know you personally there are people all across the world in my support network. Especially so because you can relate to all the pain and suffering.

I'm trying to hold on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit