WBTS/Demons/Ketchup Song. Any References?

by SpannerintheWorks 27 Replies latest jw friends

• moana
    moana

I liked it, but then I love lots of very unusual tunes too. I only played it twice, so far. Bet I'd like it even more if I knew the words. Mabie somebody can tranlate it for me. If jw hate it - I love it!!!!

peace baby

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

check my first post on this thread

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I only heard something from non-JW sources that is evangelical groups. They say a line in the lyrics is "Become a heretic, Jehovah, cease to exist.

http://www.kontor.cc/deutsch/news/lasketchup.html

But I have not that much JW contacts any more.

Edited by - GermanJW on 17 December 2002 16:56:59

• LDH
    LDH

HI THERE MIKE !!!!!

Lisa

• LDH
    LDH

See my post on this thread concerning the Ketchup Song.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Hey German JW,

How are you doing lately? Have you read William Schnell's book "Thirty Years a Watchtower Slave" yet? It's not polished and he comes across as religiously goofy and bitter at times, but it has some great inside stories about how the German Branch in Magdeburg (sp?) operated in the 1920's and early 1930's. As a German, you might want to take a look at it. You can get the (slightly) abridged paperback reprint from Amazon.com for about six dollars US. If for nothing else, it is valuable because Schnell worked with and around JFR and his stories about his experiences are totally in line with all the other credible stories we've heard about JFR over the years.

Hope things are going well for you these days.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 17 December 2002 20:39:5

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Hi Farkel, thanks, I am fine and even my family is making progress spiritually. ;-)

Yes, I read Schnell's book. I purchased it some time ago in an antiquarian book store. For me he is too evangelical. I enjoyed the anecdotes. But for me it is hard to believe that he presents the WTS as just a business company. I think those in the lead felt special about themselves as God's representatives.

Currently I am reading E. Gruss's latest book.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

Hi LDH-I missed you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit